• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

It's alrighty! I have just deleted it. I'll look at it here on TBT :3
ESPECIALLY HIS VOICE. I ' M M E L T I N G J U S T T H I N K I N G O F I T.

ok :D you can also find it on my tumblr! [link]
LOL YEAH HIS VOICE IS RLLY GOOD but leo is my one true husbando.........laslow is better suited for xander sORRY

It's alrighty! I have just deleted it. I'll look at it here on TBT :3
ESPECIALLY HIS VOICE. I ' M M E L T I N G J U S T T H I N K I N G O F I T.

LOL YEAH HIS VOICE IS RLLY GOOD but leo is my one true husbando.........laslow is better suited for xander sORRY

Lololol yes. But instead of Leo I adore Takumi. My beautiful grumpy pineapple sunshine :blush:

Last edited:

Lololol yes. But instead of Leo I adore Takumi. My beautiful grumpy pineapple sunshine :blush:

i mean....those two are good together too literally just ****ing kill me i spent all day yesterday trying to get the gay fates hack on B U T I T D I D N T W O R K im gonna kms

alsoooooo fun fact im actually currently drawing a victor/yuri thing but idk if i should post it or not LOLOLOLOL

i mean....those two are good together too literally just ****ing kill me i spent all day yesterday trying to get the gay fates hack on B U T I T D I D N T W O R K im gonna kms

alsoooooo fun fact im actually currently drawing a victor/yuri thing but idk if i should post it or not LOLOLOLOL

Takumi x Leo, Xander x Ryoma, Xander x Laslow, Corrin x Azura... It's more like FE: Bisexuals sorry not sorry

Oh my god, I just saw your hideen msg. Welp, I havenever modded on 3DS, so I won't help you;;
Yaaas, I need moar yaoi/yuri ships for fates!!

Lololol this conversation went to really interesting way

Also, I'm sorry, but I need to go;; Maybe we will have more talks like this, but not on your thread (like I don't want to trash your thread like that). Have a nice day/night and take care of yourself!

Last edited:

Takumi x Leo, Xander x Ryoma, Xander x Laslow, Corrin x Azura... It's more like FE: Bisexuals sorry not sorry

Oh my god, I just saw your hideen msg. Welp, I havenever modded on 3DS, so I won't help you;;
Yaaas, I need moar yaoi/yuri ships for fates!!

Lololol this conversation went to really interesting way
azurin is p good but honestly i dont rlly like azura as a character LOL
and yeAH
//goes into azura mode

YOUUUUU ARE THE OOOOOOOCEANS GAY WAVESSSS DEEESTINED TO SEEEEK LOVE BEYOOOOND THE SHOOOOREEE JUST WITHIN REAAAAAACH

LOL its fine, just me being perpetually angry at my 3ds hahah
honestly half the reason i play FE is to sHIPSHIPSHIP, tho i must say the child system in fates is REALLY dumb.
aND HEY NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD OL CHAT ABOUT

azurin is p good but honestly i dont rlly like azura as a character LOL
and yeAH
//goes into azura mode

YOUUUUU ARE THE OOOOOOOCEANS GAY WAVESSSS DEEESTINED TO SEEEEK LOVE BEYOOOOND THE SHOOOOREEE JUST WITHIN REAAAAAACH

LOL its fine, just me being perpetually angry at my 3ds hahah
honestly half the reason i play FE is to sHIPSHIPSHIP, tho i must say the child system in fates is REALLY dumb.
aND HEY NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD OL CHAT ABOUT

Ikr, In FE:A they pulled it off and it was actually good, but in FE:F? The child system was literally out of this world.
Like half of the reason I played FE is a chance to ****ing marry my beautiful sunshines (Chrom, Gaius, Stahl, Panne, Lonqu, Silas, Takumi, Leo, Laslow *cough*Inigo*coughcough*, Odin - I don't really remember his real name xd, Ryoma, Kaze, his twin - don't judge me pls I played FE:F like months ago, Camilla, Hinoka, Azura and many more, I just simply don't remember, shoot there was a ton of characters) and all I wanted was their happiness - that's why my favourite part was Revelations.
Lololol I always laughed at Corrin, because she/he wasn't wearing any shoes, like what?? They were ducking traveling through desert.
Robin is always going to stay #1 if it's for protagonist.

Ikr, In FE:A they pulled it off and it was actually good, but in FE:F? The child system was literally out of this world.
Like half of the reason I played FE is a chance to ****ing marry my beautiful sunshines (Chrom, Gaius, Stahl, Panne, Lonqu, Silas, Takumi, Leo, Laslow *cough*Inigo*coughcough*, Odin - I don't really remember his real name xd, Ryoma, Kaze, his twin - don't judge me pls I played FE:F like months ago, Camilla, Hinoka, Azura and many more, I just simply don't remember, shoot there was a ton of characters) and all I wanted was their happiness - that's why my favourite part was Revelations.
Lololol I always laughed at Corrin, because she/he wasn't wearing any shoes, like what?? They were ducking traveling through desert.
Robin is always going to stay #1 if it's for protagonist.

like??? it didnt even make sense. do they wait 9 months during the war or smth?????
OH YEAH REVELATIONS IS GOOD LMAO. you get everyone yelling NOHRIAN SCUM even when their married lmaooooo
yEAH I DONT GET THAT LIKE CORRIN AND AZURAS FEET.......????? YOU WALKED OVER A ****ING VOLCANO L M A O

like??? it didnt even make sense. do they wait 9 months during the war or smth?????
OH YEAH REVELATIONS IS GOOD LMAO. you get everyone yelling NOHRIAN SCUM even when their married lmaooooo
yEAH I DONT GET THAT LIKE CORRIN AND AZURAS FEET.......????? YOU WALKED OVER A ****ING VOLCANO L M A O

I meant that I played FE:F months ago, it was summer I think. Sorry for not making my reply understandable enough;;
Ikr they walked everywhere on their bare feet WHAT IS THIS.
In Revelations everyone was yelling "noRHIAN SCUM", "loBSTERS SUCK" or "oH mY goD GUYS STAPH, THERE IS A ****ING DRAGON HERE".

Last edited:
all those secret sinner messages tho lol
you cannot hide it from the sinnerlord!!!11!!
also evvie good job on laslow :') He looks gorgeous! You really improved on shading so muchu *pats on ur head*

I meant that I played FE:F months ago, it was summer I think. Sorry for not making my reply understandable enough;;
Ikr they walked everywhere on their bare feet WHAT IS THIS.
In Revelations everyone was yelling "noRHIAN SCUM", "loBSTERS SUCK" or "oH mY goD GUYS STAPH, THERE IS A ****ING DRAGON HERE".
oh no i got what you meant lmao
yEAH LIKE ARENT YOU IN P A I N
what i dont get tho is like, so corrin supposedly becomes a dragon in hoshido, but all the nohrians are just like "k"??? they dont even ask why their sibling can suddenly become a dragon LOL
also evvie good job on laslow :') He looks gorgeous! You really improved on shading so muchu *pats on ur head*

**** KEI YOU DIDNT NEED TO SEE THE S I N
i will try!!11111!!
thank you!!! its a fun shading method haha

oh no i got what you meant lmao
yEAH LIKE ARENT YOU IN P A I N
what i dont get tho is like, so corrin supposedly becomes a dragon in hoshido, but all the nohrians are just like "k"??? they dont even ask why their sibling can suddenly become a dragon LOL

The Lobster Siblings™ and The NotReallyOk Siblings™ have seen some ****, so I don't even bother them anymore about it xd But it was pretty confusing that they didn't ask about this tho. Welp.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhuhuh Why do you think I'm named "SinnerTheCat"?
All I'm doing is sinning on right and left.

Also, nice Zen on your avatar and Hak x Yona on signature >:3

THIS ISNT ART BUT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS PURE ART
YURI ON ICE EPISODE 5

YURI ON ICE EPISODE 5

BACK HUG
fujoshi bait at its finest LOLLL
yoi makes me blush
and I never really blush

BACK HUG
fujoshi bait at its finest LOLLL
yoi makes me blush
and I never really blush

B A C K H U G
AND YURIS NOSEBLEED OMGGG
AND VICTORS REACTION TO WHAT YURI SAID ON TV I D I E D
i was watching it with kei
and
we were both just
m e l t i ng
my family literally asked me if i was ok lO L

YURI ON ICE EPISODE 5

:eek: I don't really have time to watch it buuuut I don't care. I'm gonna watch it when I come home.
All I see is Victuri at it's finest.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

Last edited:
:eek: I don't really have time to watch it buuuut I don't care. I'm gonna watch it when I come home.
All I see is Victuri at it's finest.

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

IT IS LMAO

---
gift for chariko on dA! i love her character's design haha ^^
what_are_you_looking_at___by_evviepb-danarqq.png

Back