• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

IT IS LMAO

---
gift for chariko on dA! i love her character's design haha ^^
what_are_you_looking_at___by_evviepb-danarqq.png

It looks very nice!! I love that hair shading. The only thing that is wrong for me are her shorts. They aren't terrible (your shading on them is sooo good), but their shape don't look natural. It's nearly impossible to have that big thigh gap, even for animu girls. But not including this it's very, very good :) Keep going!!
Also, what program do you use for drawing?

It looks very nice!! I love that hair shading. The only thing that is wrong for me are her shorts. They aren't terrible (your shading on them is sooo good), but their shape don't look natural. It's nearly impossible to have that big thigh gap, even for animu girls. But not including this it's very, very good :) Keep going!!
Also, what program do you use for drawing?

thank you! ;; im not really good at drawing shorts or thigh gaps (usually i draw thicc thighs, but this character had a thigh gap so i wasnt sure what to do) and so idk whats normal or not ;;
I use SAI!
--
i got accepted for the joint freebie, so i decided to make my own banner! ^q^
thingy_by_evviepb-daneita.png

not done pixels since....march? either way, this was fun ^^

The pixel art looks fantastic! btw, may I asked what app/how you do it? ive been wondering lol

I LOVE THIS. Your style seems to transfer really well to pixel art! The eyes look AMAZING in particular.
I feel like they're staring into my soul.

BY THE WAY, mad props to you for doing that pixel by pixel... because goddamn that's a ton of work. Really takes huge amounts of patience to even finish. I think the result was definitely worth it though ;-]

I LOVE THIS. Your style seems to transfer really well to pixel art! The eyes look AMAZING in particular.
I feel like they're staring into my soul.

BY THE WAY, mad props to you for doing that pixel by pixel... because goddamn that's a ton of work. Really takes huge amounts of patience to even finish. I think the result was definitely worth it though ;-]
thank you! i wanted the eyes to stand out, so i just slapped a ton of saturated colors in lOL
and yeahhhh i wanted to give up like...3 times doing this hah
!! ;o; thIS IS BEAUT! SO DETAILED!!
tHANK YOU

HEY THAT PIXEL LOOKS G O O D!!! I totally have to agree with derezzed :')) The eyes look so vibrant and really nice :'D

HEY THAT PIXEL LOOKS G O O D!!! I totally have to agree with derezzed :')) The eyes look so vibrant and really nice :'D

THANK YOU NEESAN! tho with the eys i just ****ing slapped some oversaturated colors on and claled it a day L O L
--
selfie_redraw_lines_by_evviepb-danjck6.png

decided to draw a selfie i took a while back lOL i actually colored it but it looked ****ty and the lineart is nice s o

OH YEAH BY THE WAY MY USERNAME IS NOW HIMEKI LOL you can still call me evvie tho uwu

THANK YOU NEESAN! tho with the eys i just ****ing slapped some oversaturated colors on and claled it a day L O L
--
selfie_redraw_lines_by_evviepb-danjck6.png

decided to draw a selfie i took a while back lOL i actually colored it but it looked ****ty and the lineart is nice s o

OH YEAH BY THE WAY MY USERNAME IS NOW HIMEKI LOL you can still call me evvie tho uwu

DO THAT MORE OFTEN IT LOOKS G O O D
aaaa for some reason the picture won't show?? ;;
congrats :'D
so
can i call you pervvie

DO THAT MORE OFTEN IT LOOKS G O O D
aaaa for some reason the picture won't show?? ;;
congrats :'D
so
can i call you pervvie

LOL ILL TRY HAHA i really like bright colors atm idk why lmao
oh **** really? try this?
d65b2d074998824f885afad77d53919a-danjck6.png

BLESS CHERRY LMAO
n o
s t o p

thank you! ;; im not really good at drawing shorts or thigh gaps (usually i draw thicc thighs, but this character had a thigh gap so i wasnt sure what to do) and so idk whats normal or not ;;
I use SAI!
--

this pixel has me s h o o k

Back