Shop ~HM's Animal Crossing NL Warehouse-100% CATALOG-AMAZING CHEEP DEALS FOR EVERYTHING!

I posted this a couple days ago, so I'll post it again

Mayor: Dalton
Town: Arcadia

Can I get the full gold set - 15 TBT
and the pirate/Pascal set- 10TBT
Total: 25 TBT

A note to ALL: I have just updated the OP page with some new info PLEASE READ IT ALL. It is very straight forward so there should be no reason for questions. I also put in in that regardless if I have contacted you or not within 24 hours you will have to resubmit your order. As this thread grows and grows I can't spend half my time looking through each and every page for your order no matter which method I use. You will only have to do this 1. I also put in that since there is no exact limit to what you can order people are putting in bigger and bigger orders which slows me down a LOT and then I can't get to other orders. Instead i ask that you use the best judgment and put in a reasonable order. You can ALWAYS place another order after the first one has been filled and delivered. putting in huge orders will not make things go any faster in fact quite the opposite really. SO please use some reasoning.
Thank you for your support and time and please do read ready the updated OP!

I posted this a couple days ago, so I'll post it again

Mayor: Dalton
Town: Arcadia

Can I get the full gold set - 15 TBT
and the pirate/Pascal set- 10TBT
Total: 25 TBT

I have just vm'd you, please get back to me asap if you are still on and ready to trade now, or I will move on to the next person for now, thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does that mean I have to resubmit my order or?

no you have already done so, so no need to do it a second time. Thank you.

hey heather; ill be available now to a few hours! :D just vm whenever youre ready ^-^
ok thank waiting on someone to do a trade I will try and get yours next, depending on how long this takes. Super tired right now LOL, feel like I put in a full day of work(in a way I actually have)

its fine, i completely understand! :) really hope you do feel better; youll be in my prayers ^.^

Resubmitting my order:

Sale #3!
30 bushes (15 white azalea, 15 pink azalea)
50 hybrids (25 white carnations, 25 pink carnations)
25 clovers
10 jacobs ladders
15 cedars
10 mushrooms (mix & match, don't care what kind)
5 silver axes

for the free 20 hybrids could i have them all as pink lilies?

free strawberry cone

heart bopper (2 tbt)

total tbt: 77

I took a few things off of my original order so hopefully this isn't still too much!

New Order:

Sloppy Set 10 tbt
Bobsled (from Ski Set) 2 tbt

total: 12 tbt

Ok I don't know how many more orders I am going to be able to do if your on this thread right now please read this but I will contact the ones who contacted me today to try and set something up for tomorrow. I hope this is ok, its been a very long day and I usually don't do these long hours like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Resubmitting my order:

Sale #3!
30 bushes (15 white azalea, 15 pink azalea)
50 hybrids (25 white carnations, 25 pink carnations)
25 clovers
10 jacobs ladders
15 cedars
10 mushrooms (mix & match, don't care what kind)
5 silver axes

for the free 20 hybrids could i have them all as pink lilies?

free strawberry cone

heart bopper (2 tbt)

total tbt: 77

I took a few things off of my original order so hopefully this isn't still too much!

I am sorry i should have made this more clear but both of the landscaping specials can't be combined with any of the other free items or specials, I know I have up about the specials but I thought i had put up that that can't be combined with other free items as well because there is soooo much in those package to begin with. I am sorry, if you want to cancel your order I understand, let me know either way.
If you still do want this I won't be able to do it till tomorrow at the earliest, if that is ok. again please let me know!

~Order~
10 white azalea bushes
10 pink azalea bushes
1 silver shovel
Total: 21 tbt :)

Ok I have vm'd EVERYONE both new and old about all of your orders. I lost the document that I keep track of orders i have already filled so if you if you got a vm from me asking if i filled your order already this is why. Its on my computer somewhere and I just can't remember where I put it. I have filled a LOT of orders today and only have a few more to catch up which will hopefully be tomorrow depending on how I am feeling after I get out of the doctors.

If you have something that you would like for me to fill right now that can be done quickly I suggest you put it in so I can fill it before I head to bed. Thank you to all. I mean it.

It's been a few days since my last order, I hope I can place a new one.

10 free fertilizer
20 cedar saplings 20tbt
Life preserver 3tbt
White wetsuit 5tbt
Picnic basket 3tbt
Box of chocolates 3tbt
Birthday cake 2tbt
Full alpine set (no wall and floor necessary) 11tbt
Total: 47tbt

Take your time!

Last edited:
It's been a few days since my last order, I hope I can place a new one.

10 free fertilizer
20 cedar saplings 20tbt
Life preserver 3tbt
White wetsuit 5tbt
Picnic basket 3tbt
Box of chocolates 3tbt
Birthday cake 2tbt
Full alpine set (no wall and floor necessary) 11tbt
Total: 47tbt

Take your time!

The Alpine set is only 5 TBT as wit the rest that are orderable sets')

Back