Shop ~HM's Animal Crossing NL Warehouse-100% CATALOG-AMAZING CHEEP DEALS FOR EVERYTHING!

Hello! c: I hope you are feeling better; i know you can fight off cancer! <33

could i order the Rococo Set (Gothic) - 5 TBT and 6 Red hibiscus, 6 Yellow hibiscus - 12 TBT for a total of 17 TBT please; thank you very much! i will be available all day c:

Hello, can I order the Weeding Day set (10 TBT), 2 Afternoon Tea Set (10 TBT), 1 Cherry Blossom Clock (2 TBT) and 1 Sloppy Set (10 TBT) for a total of 32 TBT? Thank you. I'm available now. :)

Taking a break for a bit, been at this since I woke up at 1030. be back in a few hours or so.

May I place an order for:
Hydrangea Start - 14
Cedar Start - 15
Elegant mushrooms - 2
Famous mushrooms - 3
Flat mushrooms - 2
Round mushrooms - 2
Skinny mushrooms - 2
= 40tbt

May I place an order for:
Hydrangea Start - 14
Cedar Start - 15
Elegant mushrooms - 2
Famous mushrooms - 3
Flat mushrooms - 2
Round mushrooms - 2
Skinny mushrooms - 2
= 40tbt

i can get this all together now, what color of Hydrangea's do you want? pink or blue? I have added you please add me back!

I'm online now as well if you have some time for deliveries

what was your order again?

To everyone been working on these all day its just the long one takes up a longer amount of time. if you could please in the future have shorter orders it would help a lot you can always place another after your first one is filled and delivered. I have highlighted this on the OP page which everyone SHOULD read but most don't.

Town: Rotledge
Mayor: Melly
Order:
x20 black tulips from Caprica
Total: 20 tbt

Combined with special #1 i'd like 20 pink tulips please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sidenote: i'm available earlier in the day, i'm gonna assume I wont be available around 7:30 because its my dad's birthday i'll probably be getting dinner with him :)

This is my order and im also available :)

don't feel rushed to fill this, just VM me when it's ready :) sorry you've been having some rude people here lately

sale #4
cherry blossom clock 2tbt
x2 tree stump chair 4tbt
sprout table 2tbt
raccoon wall clock 2tbt
leaf bed 2tbt
pile of leaves 1tbt
full moon vanity 2tbt
new years noodles 3tbt
= 16 (half off, so 8 tbt)

weeding day set 10 tbt
star bopper 2tbt
kitchen island 5tbt

total: 25 tbt!

edit: what feathers are you looking for? I have two red ones and one purple

don't meant to trouble but we have been missing each other for a few weeks now about this order ;) now that we're both online I figure it's good to get it done

Last edited:
aw man its not on here DX

well it was the Sloppy set and the creepy set with all the heads c: and 2 rainbow screen i'll add c: tysm 22 tbt
If it was an old order from the other shop I cannot fill it so you will have to submit a new one, this shop is completely new with new link and all. please submit everything that you want and I will take it from there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't meant to trouble but we have been missing each other for a few weeks now about this order ;) now that we're both online I figure it's good to get it done

are you submitting this as a new order? that I can do. I noticed you said you have feathers are they the TBT collectble ones? It was so long ago and not sure if this is what you meant or not. I can start to work on your order now.

Vm me if you get a chance to fill my order today... I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow so if we can't meet today, it would have to me on Tuesday ;)

Vm me if you get a chance to fill my order today... I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow so if we can't meet today, it would have to me on Tuesday ;)

working very hard here so trying to do as much as I can hun.

are you submitting this as a new order? that I can do. I noticed you said you have feathers are they the TBT collectble ones? It was so long ago and not sure if this is what you meant or not. I can start to work on your order now.

yeah it was an old one but I've submitted it as a new one in accordance with the new shop :)

Back