• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

House Room Expansions Question

JasonBurrows

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Do you have to pay to upgrade room sizes to 6x6 or can you just expand to 8x8 straight away?

I have expanded my main room to 8x8, I need to expand my left wing and back wing to 6x6 and from tomorrow, I do need to expand my right wing to 6x6.

Unless of course, I can go straight to 8x8?

I believe I will probably have to upgrade all of my rooms to 6x6 first, but that means that I have got a total of 3,288,000 Bells left to pay... (which IS a lot of money)

Saying that, I do have 3,900,000 Bells saved up now, but that is not the point, I am saving up...

It would be nice if you could do it that way, but Tom Nook is a greedy bugger. He wants those millions of bells it costs to fully upgrade your house!

Yeah, it's annoying. Iyt would've been nice if the extra rooms you add on started at 6 by 6 liek the other games.
I'm paying off 4 houses too, so it'll take some time, especially since I've gotten lazy with the bug/fish catching.

Tom nook thinks 400+K bells is "pocket change" -_-

Add another 5 nines to that:p

I can barley afford my 4th one- I can't even dream of having a giant mansion yet:(

Add another 5 nines to that:p

I can barley afford my 4th one- I can't even dream of having a giant mansion yet:(
Tom Nook probably lives in a big house like this one here with all the Bells he has made over the years...
the-biltmore-estate-920x597-18401.jpg

Just on the subject, imagine if OUR houses could be THAT big on Animal Crossing Wii U.

Back