• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How are you guys passing the last week? (EU and Australia)

I'll be in college, enjoying the stop-motion project we are doing in media (4 hours to put together a 2 minute film)

I will be at college, but truth be told, I am not too fussed about America getting it first...
It is not a be all and end all of life and therefore it is not too "important"

this is prolly the only time i'll say this, but i'm thankful that i'm working every single day until next thursday! it'll at least keep my brain busy i guess?

also, my husband and i are taking Friday, Saturday and Sunday off after release so we can have a really cool, special weekend. so, i'm planning all the awesome food i need to get in so neither of us have to leave the flat. :)

I will probably obsessively check this forum. And maybe tidy my flat, do the shopping etc in preparation of holing up to for the weekend. Oh and Guild Wars 2!

Working and playing other games such as Fire Emblem Awakening and TF2. Also posting and replying to Letters/Swapnotes.

Crying.... and learning... Hope that friday arrives soon... hope to pass my a-level exam... well yes and did I say CRYING?

I got to work most of the week and am also going to the beach on my days off (gota enjoy the sun whilst we have it)

Spending the week wishing I lived in NA! :p I'll be working hard to keep myself occupied...

Public Holiday on Monday
(God bless the queen!)
Early leave day for school on Tuesday
Wednesday normal
Early leave day on Thursday
Friday I will buy an eShop card!!!

I'll spend most of the week deciding whether to play AC or Last of Us first.
Seriously, why'd they have to be on the same day :( I guess I'll end up playing Last of Us and then AC in bed! Or a quick go on AC to get things rolling and then Last of Us. Or maybe I'll alternate between the two.

Yup, this will be my week... ;)

Playing games on Steam and 3DS, also making videos for a certain game i can't talk about yet =.=

Back