• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How are you guys passing the last week? (EU and Australia)

I'll be at school and studying for our exams that we have next week (which I'm not looking forward to.)

Also I've decided that I'm going to take the day off of school on Friday because I'll just be over excited! It's a good thing that it releases on a Friday because then we have the whole weekend to play on it :D

Last edited:
I'm sick so I'm just resting in bed atm. I was playing other games to while away the time but I'm bored now.

I'll be obsessively doing homework and tidying my room and other stuff like that, so that when AC:NL lands with a thump upon my doormat, with the guide landing on it shortly after, my dear sweet mother has no reason to part me from my game.

Registered and lurking this forum until i can get my hands an my copy...;)

And if someone gets Bones or Biskit this week as a villager i will be totally jealous, because these two are my absolute favorite Villagers. :D

I'll be obsessively doing homework and tidying my room and other stuff like that, so that when AC:NL lands with a thump upon my doormat, with the guide landing on it shortly after, my dear sweet mother has no reason to part me from my game.
I'll be doing the same, so I can play non stop when I get mine :D

It is today that's killing me. I have never known a Sunday to crawl so slowly and never have I ever wished for a working Monday to arrive so quickly before. I will be at work, problem is that I home-work and only go into the office only once a week. I will make sure I go to the office everyday. I am off on the Friday.

Havent touched my 3DS in ages, so trying to recalibrate the settings and updates on it -.-
Working most of next week, including Friday (D:) but only until midday so, then it shall be NL time!

Some day the suckfest of waiting for a later release in Europe and elsewhere after the US will stop happening. I'm sad my UK buddies can't play with me for another 5 days :/

I'm probably gonna finish 100%ing Luigi's Mansion 2. I've grown quite bored of it though, so a new game is wonderful!

I'm also passing the wait by entering a ton of competitions to win the limited edition bundle, I'm trying to get it for my friend who is coming to the London streetpass event on the 23rd with me, so it would be nice if she had a copy to bring with her :) I believe I've entered at least 4 competitions, but one I entered ends in July and it's a US handheld...

Back