• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How are you guys passing the last week? (EU and Australia)

I went back to playing Fire Emblem Awakening. I was playing it most of the day yesterday. I'll probably do that until I get the game. Amazon thinks I won't get it until at least Friday.

University until the weekend when i'm planning on going to my friends, were going to pick up our pre-orders and play NL together :D :D

Swimming and enjoying the sun because it is finally hot and sunny in Ireland for once.

Two maths exams next week, an athletics competition Wednesday, and a bit of Science coursework..
That should keep me busy till next Friday:p

I 'luckily' have university to keep me busy. This week will probably fly by!

All that grownup stuff like household chores and University will keep me plenty busy... :(
I?m also replaying Suikoden 2 at the moment, which I haven?t played for at least 7-8 years. Such a great game. :)

Crying, torturing myself with Tumblr posts of happy American New Leaf players, losing my nerves with Fire Emblem: Awakening (I can't stand it when the characters die even though I don't lose them forever...), overeating because I feel like I have nothing to do...

These last days are going to be horrible. They would be even if New Leaf wasn't released in NA yet, but the fact that it is makes everything worse.

Since I am in my summer holidays, I have literally NOTHING to distract me from waiting. I hope to hang out with friends enough to make me forget about it a little. Plus, I've started playing Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns again to pass the time.

last lot of prep before release, things like getting a note book just for NL prepared. looking at what QR codes I want to use straight up. How I want to design my town roughly (placement). possibly a list of things I want to achieve or focus on. That's just AC stuff. I have to work every day and only get a half day off on release, better than nothing but... I have just finished a couple of other games I was playing too so Im not sure what I will do game wise, maybe crack out an old DS game and play it a bit. Hang out on the forums IRC if it doesn't get too choc full of ppl >.> they scare me! Dunno what else, any suggestions?

losing my nerves with Fire Emblem: Awakening (I can't stand it when the characters die even though I don't lose them forever...)

I use that as a good strategy. Sometimes I let people be a sacrifice to lure enemies into a trap. They took a (temporary) hit for the team! ;)

If it bugs you that much that NA players can play NL, why don't you try to avoid the forums, Tumblr, etc? That might help.

Back