• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

how do u play SSBB?

GameCube most notably. Using Brawl Combos is more easy using the GCN Controller imo.

Gamecube controller, even though all of mine are either broken or in the process of breaking.

I use da Gamecube controller cause I use to play melee all the time only game I liked the whole time I had it (I like other games too but ssbm was liked forever until it mysteriously vanished when I move :( )

lol i guess most ppl cant stand gamecube controllers,cant blame em i tried it once and it was awesome

How do i play SSBB.
I put the disc in the wii,
Open the wii menu,
Click on the thingy, Start game.
Go to brawl/go to the wifi internet.
Play/Find a person. and play.

--------
Gamecube.

YouLittleElly said:
How do i play SSBB.
I put the disc in the wii,
Open the wii menu,
Click on the thingy, Start game.
Go to brawl/go to the wifi internet.
Play/Find a person. and play.

--------
Gamecube.
lol not rlly funny since someone else already made a pun like that,but still a bit funny the 2nd time.

GameCube controller. It's the best controller ever. (Except the Wii Remote, that is. But not for Brawl, lol.)

I beat the adventure mode with WiiMote and Nunchuck, this made me familiar with the controls, Thus, I choose to use this most often.
I also use a GameCube controller, If I want a better handle on things.
Im gradually getting better with nunchuck and Wiimote, though.

Oh good, I thought this was a topic on HOW to play the game.

I started using WiiMote+Nunchuk, so I got used to that, but I can use Gamecube controller or W+N.

Back