• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you earn bells on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I only have like, 900 bells to start with, so what am I supposed to do with them, and where do you get them?
I bought a cake from the shop, do I eat it? Thanks in advance,
Chlobug of Boxville

The main way you get Bells on this site is, well, posting! :eek: The amount of Bells you recieve depends on how long your post is, ex. the longer the post is, the more Bells you get. The interest from the Bank used to give you a sufficient amount of Bells when you collected it, but now it barely even gives you anything unless you have a high amount stored, so don't even bother with it. :p

You can spend your Bells on anything in the Shop, from a User Title Change to a larger "mailbox" which holds all of the PMs you recieve. There are several other things in there as well.

Hope I helped!

-MarineStorm

An important detail to know is that the Basement doesn't count for posts and doesn't make you any bells. Everything else was summed up well by MarineStorm.

Charge tags are another way to get bells. From other saps, of course. But I think they were taken out or something.

The main way you get Bells on this site is, well, posting! :eek: The amount of Bells you recieve depends on how long your post is, ex. the longer the post is, the more Bells you get. The interest from the Bank used to give you a sufficient amount of Bells when you collected it, but now it barely even gives you anything unless you have a high amount stored, so don't even bother with it. :p

You can spend your Bells on anything in the Shop, from a User Title Change to a larger "mailbox" which holds all of the PMs you recieve. There are several other things in there as well.

Hope I helped!

-MarineStorm

Adding to this;

- Bells get obtained by posting or making threads (easiest way)
- You also get bells by voting in polls (pretty sure this still works)
- Bells could also be obtained through editing posts, but has been removed due to a glitch so you get get millions of bells
- People donating bells to you
- Making shops and being paid in bells
- The all mighty charge tag
- You also get bells on your birthday

Also the cake is just to look pretty in your inventory atm

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I didn't even know properly about bells on this site either. Now that I have seen all these messages I understand a bit of it now!

Adding to this;

- Bells get obtained by posting or making threads (easiest way)
- You also get bells by voting in polls (pretty sure this still works)
- Bells could also be obtained through editing posts, but has been removed due to a glitch so you get get millions of bells
- People donating bells to you
- Making shops and being payed in bells
- The all mighty charge tag (Purchasable content)
- You also get bells on your birthday

Also the cake is just to look pretty in your inventory atm

What does making a shop do? DO you mean being paid in bells by drawing stuff, giving items in Animal Crossing, etc?

What does making a shop do? DO you mean being paid in bells by drawing stuff, giving items in Animal Crossing, etc?

making a shop.
Like selling ACCF items, or selling avatars/signatures for TBT Bells.
That is what 'The Bell Tree Market Place" is for

Hope I helped!

-MarineStorm

where is the shop?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/vbshop.php

accessible from the shop tab;

shop-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back