• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you earn bells on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there is another way to read what's hidden under the charge tag...

Please do not triple-post unless absolutely necessary. Definitely not in an hour's timespan...

Anyway, to make a charge tag:

[CHARGE=50]you just wasted 50 bells[/CHARGE]

Heres another way too see under charge tags

Edit: Changed charge tag price

Last edited:
Well if you don't know color codes type in the color like blue orange pink and so on

I don't think there's a need to have such a high price on tags.

I'm pretty sure even if you type in a ricidulous amount like it only charges you max 100 bells

actually it does because i have charge tags that are worth like 1,000 bells somewhere and i get PM's saying i earned 100 bells and when I click the 'post' it says the charge tag is worth over 100 bells but i only gain 100

Man if only you could charge like 10 million bells :p I have an awesome secret :D

I'm pretty sure even if you type in a ricidulous amount like (Purchasable content) it only charges you max 100 bells

actually it does because i have charge tags that are worth like 1,000 bells somewhere and i get PM's saying i earned 100 bells and when I click the 'post' it says the charge tag is worth over 100 bells but i only gain 100

Dammit Jake.

I want my 100 Bells back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back