• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you feel about the Gender Options in the game?

Isn't there a sport that involves hurling logs that's mainly done by men in kilts?

Really though, I was created with free will so I'm happy that I can freely decide to choose to wear a dress as a boy in this totally optional feature in a game that's all about freedom and etc.

LIKE TO THAT! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gran has never worn trousers in her life. I on the other hand (am a girl) doesn't even own a skirt. That doesn't make me a man or even a tobmoy. Girls can still look girlie in jeans or other trousers. I am also from Scotland and let me tell you honestly than a man in a kilt is sooooo sexy, remember a true scotsman wears nothing under there ;) .

Double like to that! lol

I plan to purchase any type of clothing for catalog purposes, but I already have my outfits planned and for now, one piece outfits aren't included.

I like this a lot.

I probably will wear pants and shirts that are girly, still. I will wear dresses, but I have to get used to it. This seems odd to me, since I never... do.

I'm probably gonna just, screw the police, and dress like a dude. And get my dudefriend to wear a dress and all that jive, and we'll be fancy together.

WEAR ALL THE THINGS!!!!! :D

I personally really love this feature, My nephew likes to wear dresses and such so its really nice that when he comes over - and maybe decides he wants to play? - he can play the game in a way that will appeal to him too :) x

Back