• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you get Mangoes?

Play the mini-games on the island. Other fruit trees appear during the games and you can take the fruit.

This means you can also catch bugs and fish to take back to your town (unless the mini-game involves catching fish or bugs).

Play the mini-games on the island. Other fruit trees appear during the games and you can take the fruit.

This means you can also catch bugs and fish to take back to your town (unless the mini-game involves catching fish or bugs).
Thanks, Mint! :)

Just asking, when you do a mini game, does everything you catch (including let's say gems if the game gets you to collect gems from rocks) after the game? Or is it just everything else you catch other than for example: gems you get to keep?

Just asking, when you do a mini game, does everything you catch (including let's say gems if the game gets you to collect gems from rocks) after the game? Or is it just everything else you catch other than for example: gems you get to keep?

Everything else other than what is needed for the game. So if it's the gem mini-game, you won't get any of the gems you found during the game.

Everything else other than what is needed for the game. So if it's the gem mini-game, you won't get any of the gems you found during the game.

Thanks! Just one more question: I'm pretty sure due to LinandKo's videos that you can't take anything (like tools) on a minigame. So the only things you can get from play a mini game is flowers and fruit since you can't fish or catch bugs without any tools. Am I right or did I miss something?

Thanks! Just one more question: I'm pretty sure due to LinandKo's videos that you can't take anything (like tools) on a minigame. So the only things you can get from play a mini game is flowers and fruit since you can't fish or catch bugs without any tools. Am I right or did I miss something?

You missed something. You can talk to a gyroid on the island to get tools. Notice that there is a gyroid next to Tortimer when he starts the games ;)

You missed something. You can talk to a gyroid on the island to get tools. Notice that there is a gyroid next to Tortimer when he starts the games ;)

Oh thanks! :) Yeah I did notice a gyroid there! Is it because in some games you need multiple tools or is he just there for people like us who want to fish and do other stuff during the game?

Oh thanks! :) Yeah I did notice a gyroid there! Is it because in some games you need multiple tools or is he just there for people like us who want to fish and do other stuff during the game?

The tools you need for the game will be in your hand when you start. All others are optional.

Keep in mind that not all tools are available at all times from the gyroid.

The tools you need for the game will be in your hand when you start. All others are optional.

Keep in mind that not all tools are available at all times from the gyroid.

Thanks! I'm probably pestering you with all these questions! XD I'll stop now!

Back