• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
I prefer my eggs fried in bacon fat, or poached in shin ramen. Though, I like eggs in general, so I eat omelettes, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, pickled eggs...

Every time, I will post this every single time.

But in reality, I like my eggs a lot of way. I love scrambled eggs with cheese, I love fried egg sandwiches, and I love had boiled eggs if they're made into deviled eggs or egg salad. Omelets are also good. I like to put them in soups and rice dishes too. I used to HATE runny eggs but once I grew up I started loving them, POUR HOT RUNNY YOLKS ON EVERYTHING they're so damn good.

Last edited:
yikessss yes eggs! I love over easy and sunny side up eggs over rice with some soy sauce ^^!

I don't like eggs..... or breakfast at all. I instead sleep through it and wait for brunch

Every time, I will post this every single time.

But in reality, I like my eggs a lot of way. I love scrambled eggs with cheese, I love fried egg sandwiches, and I love had boiled eggs if they're made into deviled eggs or egg salad. Omelets are also good. I like to put them in soups and rice dishes too. I used to HATE runny eggs but once I grew up I started loving them, POUR HOT RUNNY YOLKS ON EVERYTHING they're so damn good.

OMG WHY.

Also yess runny eggs.

I like them sunny side up with buttered toast on the side to dip in the yolk. Or scrambled. I do like omelets too. And I make hard boiled eggs quite frequently, they're not my favorite but they're an easy healthy snack to have around. I love deviled eggs

I like them scrambled with ham bits or as an omelet with ham and cheese. I've never had eggs any other way before, but wouldn't appose to a different style probably.

Back