• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you think the Villagers will be changed and they're reaction to Mayorship?

Riceicle

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
5 Envelopes
Any thoughts or ideas on how the villagers should be changed/adapted towards your new position and any changes you would like to see them have anyway?

I think the villagers should be more random, I mean no one sticks to routine as much as they do and it gets boring to see them doing everything as usual. I understand it may make them harder to find but maybe they could implement a call feature where you can call a villager (as in beckon to them) and if they're near they approach you.

All so it would be nice to see the villagers occasionally donate to the town fund, not masses of bells (maybe 1,500 tops) as it is their town too xD

Hope that all made sense :)

EDIT: I just realised I used the wrong their in the title -.- I fail

Well. Maybe if you did a horrible job of Mayor, they should either impeach you or start a revolt. :p

And if you do a wonderful job, they'll shower you with gifts when you talk to them.

Last edited:
I'd like the villagers to have an expanded dialogue. I'd want them to complain to you if you're a lazy mayor, etc

I hope they don't whine and complain that the town "is this" "and that" and "wah wah wah". They should respect you more. Maybe even once in while give you ideas for the town.

I hope they don't whine and complain that the town "is this" "and that" and "wah wah wah". They should respect you more. Maybe even once in while give you ideas for the town.

well don't get your hopes up. they're definitely going to be complaining. Ever heard of the letters for the perfect town? Only this time they won't just be sending letters they will also be running up to your face to say it.

well don't get your hopes up. they're definitely going to be complaining. Ever heard of the letters for the perfect town? Only this time they won't just be sending letters they will also be running up to your face to say it.

*facepalm* I better work hard to prevent that 0.0

I'd like the villagers to actually do activities/hobbies, upgrade their house (to an extent) and browse in shops. I hated the villagers in ACCF because they were so predictable and uninteresting.

I'd like the villagers to actually do activities/hobbies, upgrade their house (to an extent) and browse in shops. I hated the villagers in ACCF because they were so predictable and uninteresting.

Agreed. I want them to catch fish/bugs so that you can have some competition, not just walk around holding a net/fishing rod like some lostie.

Agreed. I want them to catch fish/bugs so that you can have some competition, not just walk around holding a net/fishing rod like some lostie.

Come to think of it... I'd like to see animals swimming as well.

i wouldnt mind having them browse shops

It's so weird how the animals walk around, but they never shop, fish, catch insects or anything like that. I mean, if your living in a town, why not do something in it? ._.

It's so weird how the animals walk around, but they never shop, fish, catch insects or anything like that. I mean, if your living in a town, why not do something in it? ._.

cus than everybody would be competing with each other for resources. i don't mind them catching fish/insects but only occasionally or when they challenge you. As for shopping, no. They can window shop but definitely not buy things.

cus than everybody would be competing with each other for resources. i don't mind them catching fish/insects but only occasionally or when they challenge you. As for shopping, no. They can window shop but definitely not buy things.

Maybe they order from catalog? XD

but then how would you know when they order from the catalogue?
seems kinda pointless

When you visit their house maybe? Who cares? Nobody needs to know when they're buying from the catalogue. As long as they're walking around in the shop, I don't want to be the only shopper, makes me feel lonely.

yeah what they did with Gracie Grace was good, except just one other person in the shop. at least two

if Shampoodle returns I wouldn't mind having another person sitting in the other seat, i wouldn't care if they didn't though

Back