• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you think the Villagers will be changed and they're reaction to Mayorship?

Yeah, they should only mention it when they meet us and maybe if we don't go on for a few months they can say"Where were you, you know you're mayor, right?"

Sort of. Maybe they should have bit bigger reaction if you leave for awhile. Since you ARE the mayor. XD

I would love to see them actually DO stuff like in the AC movie, rather than aimlessly walking around like people with amnesia.

All my animals do are talk.

We need more stuff for the animals!

For me, I'm hoping that if you don't play for a long amount of time that the animals express their annoyance upon your return. As Superpenguin said, you ARE mayor, you should keep to your responsibilities or face penalties. A good penalty would be if benches and lamp posts and the like get worn down and broken if you leave for a few months (maybe three+ months? Or a year?) because the animals would have gone on with their lives while you were away, and things like that happen in real life.
My expectations are probably unrealistic in the idea of penalties (apart from weeds infesting your town which would happen anyway), but it would be interesting if you have to keep replacing broken objects every now and again if it added to your perfect town status.
As for the neighbour characters themselves, I hope they speak to your character a little more formally than if you were a normal villager and as you speak to them and you become friends that they become more like they were in the older games, speaking relaxed and like you've known them for years.

I'd like it if they would be more alive. I'm pretty sure I've said this already somewhere else, but here I go again.

More alive in the way that they should ask to come over, or ask to go hang out somewhere like the beach, and then have it so you both go to the beach or wherever. I'd also like it if they had their own lives with a fuller interaction with other neighbors. They would have friends, best friends, not so good friends. They'd be like a real community.

I'd like it if they would be more alive. I'm pretty sure I've said this already somewhere else, but here I go again.

More alive in the way that they should ask to come over, or ask to go hang out somewhere like the beach, and then have it so you both go to the beach or wherever.

That pretty much describes one of the features in Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry. Which is pretty much Konami's attempt at Animal Crossing.
Oh, and I'd like it if the towns folk might be able to suggest things they'd like to happen to the town, where a lamp post would be liked or something similar, and you could check their suggestions over with your secretary. I'm actually wondering what exactly the secretary will be useful for...

She'll probably keep you updated on how the town is doing. Showing you requests or advising you on how best to do something.

also I looked up that game. Looks like something I would like.. honestly. lol

I am beginning to think, your secretary is the one to get the golden watering can from this time since she informs you about the town.

And I'd like if animals ask to go hang out at the beach with you, as long as it doesn't just go to black, then BAM! You're at the beach, but instead the animal begins following you or you follow them, beucase Tom Nook and the secretary have been programmed to follow you at certain times, why can't the residents?

The little cat girl can follow you too, so it shouldn't be very hard to put that sort of feature into the game, but yes. I agree that they should follow you or meet you there at a certain time.

I'd think that you'd get the golden watering can from the garden shop owner? I dunno, that seems more likely to me..

I am thinking the silver watering can would be from the floral shop owner, the golden watering can always come from whoever/ at the place where you are informed about your town status.

I am pretty sure I said this as well, but I hope the holiday series get outdoor exteriors added to them, and I would also like the CF DLC for that theme to be added as part of the theme, and we can get a different DLC for it so we don't see repeats.

I am thinking the silver watering can would be from the floral shop owner, the golden watering can always come from whoever/ at the place where you are informed about your town status.

I am pretty sure I said this as well, but I hope the holiday series get outdoor exteriors added to them, and I would also like the CF DLC for that theme to be added as part of the theme, and we can get a different DLC for it so we don't see repeats.

Theres a floral shop?

Back