• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you think the Villagers will be changed and they're reaction to Mayorship?

yeah what they did with Gracie Grace was good, except just one other person in the shop. at least two

if Shampoodle returns I wouldn't mind having another person sitting in the other seat, i wouldn't care if they didn't though

Sounds good an shampoodle WILL return, I don't know why you seem uncertain of it.

it hasn't actually been confirmed so you cant say she will

I am almost 100% certain it will return maybe they haven't confirmed it yet because its gonna be changed a bit , or a lot?

they haven't confirmed it 'cause they've released like no info on the game

but again it hasn't been confirmed

@thread: i dont think villagers would react to you being mayor much, Tortimer was mayor previously so it's just like having a mayor, they might react in that you're human though

I wish they
d give us more information or atleast another 3DS downloaded trailer!

well they didn't did they? I want another nintendo direct since the game's gonna come out in japan soon, last nintendo direct was disappointing, only 4 screenshots ==

Just saying, Shampoodle has to exist because in the trailer they showed people with coloured hair... Plus it was a good edition that I bet Nintendo got good responses from... So why take it out? You don't have to reply to my comment and make another argument about it. Just an empty comment...

Anyway, you can reply to this: I think as mayor people will teach you as a human (hopefully - why try to be mean to the person who decides your fate?) and at least at the start they will recognise you as mayor. Then maybe they feel like more of a friend to you and treats you like everyone else? (Once they know the real you-or something like that).

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Just saying, Shampoodle has to exist because in the trailer they showed people with coloured hair... Plus it was a good edition that I bet Nintendo got good responses from... So why take it out? You don't have to reply to my comment and make another argument about it. Just an empty comment...

Anyway, you can reply to this: I think as mayor people will teach you as a human (hopefully - why try to be mean to the person who decides your fate?) and at least at the start they will recognise you as mayor. Then maybe they feel like more of a friend to you and treats you like everyone else? (Once they know the real you-or something like that).

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

Since when is this an 'argument'
It' a discussion; I know Shampoodle will probably return, but we can't say anything like "because we have seen ___ "

Remember all those ~50 members who were like "fishing isn't in the game" because they didn't show fishing until about a year and a half after the games first announcement, and they said there was some AR game which was why fishing wasn't there.
This is the same thing, shampoodle hasn't been confirmed.
It's the exact same as saying "there will be ____ in the game because ____"
it's speculation

Second part doesn't make much sense

(also this might sound rude but it isn't, dont say "you can/can't reply to this" it's a forum we can reply to whatever we want /not being rude)

Oh - The second part means villagers will hopefully treat you with a bit of respect at the start since you are mayor, but maybe after the intro of the game, they will treat you the same as the past games.

I hope it's less respect at the start then more as you progress.

well, i just hope that every time the lazy villagers see you that they dont chase you because they want you to build them a pizzariea

I would want the villagers to tell Shizu that your doing a TERRIBLE AND GROTESQUE job, and if they get mad at you too many times, you lose reputation or something. (worse would be losing your best animal friend)

I think they'll treat you basically the same, but the mayor thing will come up every once in awhile. I don't really think the mayor thing will have a drastic effect on how they treat you. (Maybe the first time they meet you, but not after that.)

Yeah, they should only mention it when they meet us and maybe if we don't go on for a few months they can say"Where were you, you know you're mayor, right?"

Back