• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How legit do you think this is?

Lol everyone says sketch. (I thought that it was only an Irish thing)

Definitely a scam anyway.

Just wait the remaining hours. I'm tempted to go looking too, but I'm waiting.. partially because I have stuff to sell at Gamestop when I pick up the game anyways. I wouldn't trust that ad.

The "3" in 3DS is wrong too, on ALL 3DS games it is a red "3" that is rounded, not a boxy 3 that is black... Just wait a day. If you want digital, just stay up late tomorrow night. its so close its not even worth it to be scammed out of your time and/or money...

I just thought of something crazy, but possible.

What if whoever posted that ad is a manager of an opponent store? Someone who runs a store close to this guy's may have posted that ad on craigslist to give bad publicity to their enemy store. Think about it!

It's like a Walmart posting an ad on Gamestop.com that isn't true, just to make Gamestop look bad.

Just a thought. Anyways, I wouldn't waste gas money going there. It's gotta be fake. I mean really, "New Frontier?" Lol...

Yeah, I would totally go drive 30 miles for that!

*snicker*

Back