• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long will you play ACJO?

18pokemon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I was wondering how long people think they will play animal crossing jump out. I would think that people will play it for a long time. Because people still play ACCF. I will problay play untill the wiiU one comes out. (If there will ever be AC for wiiU)

I know for a fact I'll be playing this for much longer than the other games. There's so much to do, and I want to be able to see everything I can before I finally put it down! Since I'm getting older and I'm not going to buy video games every few months, it'll be less likely that I'll find a new game on the 3DS to replace this one when I finally get my hands on it. For as long as I've been anticipating this game I have no desire to put it down after only a few days!

Until you can no longer buy a 3DS and mine no longer works. I waited 3 years for this, I'm playing as long as I can.

At least a couple of years. There's so much to do and this time around I will be able to play with others over wifi.
It's going to be awhile before I put this game down.

I've played WW for nearly 5 years. ACJO has more content and is 100000 times better. So more than 5 years maybe, lol.

Until I complete everything which will take a considerable amount of time. About 2/3 years or more :3
Let's face it it looks like a absolutely great game and time will not stop as-long as we have fun...and nifty hats...
tumblr_m9udx7qUyv1rze8pxo1_500.gif

I don't get it, really. A lot of threads are kind of pointless, but at least their topic is discussable. This one is not.

So what is the purpose of this thread if not only to gain bells?

No one can say how long he or she will play AC:JO! It is not even released yet. No one played it and so no one can say how long the fun will last or if it will be fun at all.
Really...

Last edited:
I don't get it, really. A lot of threads are kind of pointless, but at least their topic is discussable. This one is not.

No one can say how long he or she will play AC:JO yet! It is not even released yet. No one played it and so no one can say how long the fun will last or if it will be fun at all.
Really...
Sorry for double post but...
If you don't have ANYTHING relevant to say, don't say it. I know it's your opinion, but the majority of threads here aren't pointless.

No one can say how long he or she will play AC:JO! It is not even released yet. No one played it and so no one can say how long the fun will last or if it will be fun at all.
Really...
props to you for saying this, each morning I wake up to at least 2 new threads talking solely about a single thing, when they can really be talked about on the information thread. It's very annoying, people need to realize not every tweet, not every NPC, not every new theme needs it's own thread.

Really...

While I can agree that the constant new string of threads is annoying, I would like to point out that you yourself aren't contributing to the conversation, which makes your entire comment pointless. If you don't like a topic, don't visit it, and it will die.

On topic: I'll probably play it for around 2 years, because that's usually how long I play Animal Crossing games. But since this one has so many features, I could see myself playing longer.

Last edited:
While I can agree that the constant new string of threads is annoying, I would like to point out that you yourself aren't contributing to the conversation, which makes your entire comment pointless. If you don't like a topic, don't visit it, and it will die.

Of course I contributed to the conversation! (By realizing that it makes no sense to discuss it at all because no one can know yet.) I didn't really answer the question, but I referred to the topic.
I also gave reasons why no one can say something relevant concerning this topic. By doing that, I scored the importance of this thread, saying that it is pointless and not discussable.

One can say that he will play it for at least four years and then stop playing after only two months because it becomes - against all expectations - boring very fastly.

Therefore I don't agree with you thinking that I didn't say something relevant or that my comment is pointless.

Last edited:
I'm going to write down my current time and location, and when time machines are made I'll go back here and give myself the game. I will then play 24/7 so I will constantly have the world record for longest playing time.

Back