• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long will you play ACJO?

It's hard to say since it hasn't even been released yet. But if it's as awesome as it looks, I'll probably play for several years =D

You're just contributing long messages

72144_spaghett.jpg

Really, though, if you're contributing your argument to the size of my posts, than I genuinely can't take you serious. If you'd actually read my posts, you'd know that I'm not "arguing", but rather posting my opinion on the topic already stated. Stop pulling straws out of every little statement I say just so you can look more feasible.

Attachments

• 72144_spaghett.jpg
    72144_spaghett.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is apparently much less stale than most of the Animal Crossing games, which definitely helps a lot to sustain interest for quite a while. Oh, and did you knew that it'll have 1.5 times more stuff to collect than in Animal Crossing: City Folk? It's going to take a while collecting everything.

I'm definitely going to play this game for at least two years, or maybe even longer if there's already another Animal Crossing game coming up after 3 years or so.

I will probably play for as long as I can. I never really tried collecting or making my town perfect in previous AC games, but I want to be exceedingly creative in AC:JO.

When someone pries it out of my hands, and the addiction is broken.

Back