• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How Many Dreamies do you have Left?

I don't really have any dreamies, but I'd like to get Hopper at some point. ^_^ That and figure out whether I want six female villagers and four males ones, or five of each.

Thanks, but it's been a long time since I had this deer theme (just checked it's been 4 months). I am just preparing for an accidental move out then I won't be as sad to have a list of the next possible villager ready.

I understand, it can get kind of stagnant and boring ^ ^;

I achieved my dream village. Then it got stale, so I let everyone move out. I am on a new quest to meet all 333 villagers. If ayone asks, i always say yes, do move out. Its been fun, and freeing. Not to be worried about maintaining my town. I think i can be more casual about it because i am not that into paths and landscaping my toWn perfectly. There are flowers everywhere, lol

I've got 3 dreamies left. Maaaybe 4 if you count Rasher. But I don't know... having 3 crankies? And who would go? :confused:

I did have a mental list of who I've wanted in my town:

Genji, Fang, Mira, and Sprinkle.

Genji was from a nice person on Tumblr and Mira was from another person. I still remember their usernames. :)

I got Fang and Sprinkle from the campsite and I was super happy to have them. I practically shrieked in happiness when I saw Sprinkle. ^^

I have one main one: Moe!
There are a few that'd be nice, but I don't need them as much... like Willow, Lolly, Ruby, Tia, and Tiffany, but Moe is the one I want the most! He was my first neighbor on my very first town. ^_^

Complete list:
Kiki and Ribbot were the two I had before starting the game.
Fell in love with Skye and Blanche upon their moving in.
Kyle moved in randomly but moved out. Getting him back soon! I hope! 7 more to go.
And I would really like Octavian and Flora.

So 4/7. 5/7 if you count that I had Kyle already.

Last edited:
I've had all of mine for a while now! I'm pretty sure my sister was content with her town as long as she had Apple so she's good too:)

I recently lost all of the ones I had, which I believe was 8/10.
BUT, they're all slowly returning back to me thanks to SO many nice people, so I currently have four~
Bella, Fang, Phoebe, and Whitney X3

I have marina, sucker and bam left. I'm not in any rush to get them because i need some peps from my uchi villager before i let her move.

Soon I shall have none of mine... I'm resetting my town in a few days but re-homing most of my villagers before I do which makes me happy. ^-^
But in my town now I only had one of my dreamies, Kabuki... I had a few other popular villagers but they just aren't MY dreamies.
I have a cycle town... but I told myself when I bought it I would not use it for myself to get my dream villagers but other people... which made me so mad when ankha showed up in it's campsite instead of mine. XP

I've got all my dreamies but one, muffy. She was my original uchi when I restarted and moved out unexpectedly I doubt I've cycled threw 16 to get her back :c

Quite a few considering my dreamies list is long enough to fill both of my towns eheh.
Rosie, Diana, Willow, Fauna, Cheif, Cole... I could go on and on -.-

None really. My main town has everyone I want. A space is opening tomorrow so I'll be able
to move in Kabuki from my second town, whoo!

I have Molly in my second town and I don't really plan to let her go. So I'd kinda love
to get Bill (had him in gamecube AC and he was my favorite villager in that town <3) so they
can be a cute little duo. I'm not really in any rush though...if I cycle or find him in the camp then
that's great but if not oh well. :

Forgot to add how I obtained my dreamies lol..
Zucker I traded Stitches for. Apollo was a starter. Katt I traded Erik for. Octavian I traded Maple for. Marina I traded Marshal for. Ankha...I traded Julian. Punchy I traded Sprinkle for. Kabuki was one of my starters in my second town that I recently restarted (originally I had someone hold the kabuki I traded julian for but since I restarted with him..). Wendy was given to me for free from a really kind user on here. Genji I traded Marshal for.

Last edited:
I think i'll move over Octavian & Mira to Azalea when they move, as i cant bear to part with them :p

I've obtained all the villagers I want to be permanent residents except for Octavian. o: Most need to be moved from my TTing town into my main, though. But I have them!

Wendy was a random streetpass move in. Olivia, Static, Drago, Marina, Zucker, and Lucy were in my campsite. Julian and Mira were random move-ins when I dropped below 9 villagers.

I made it a rule for myself that all my permanents have to have moved into one of my towns naturally. So as either a random when I drop below 9 villagers, one I reset for, through the campsite, or unintentionally through streetpass. I can't buy, trade for, or otherwise recieve any of them from the forums. Being able to buy/trade for/recieve dream villagers for free on the forums is fantastic and all, but for me it's more about the journey and sense of personal achievement.

I have finally obtained all my dreamies thanks to alot of people!!

Tomorrow Walker will be moving in! The most coincidence happen is he asked to move out at my friend's cycling town and I suddenly have Papi asking to move out too!! *happy* I don't even have to TT him out (I thought I need to) and he already ping me!!! So happy and excited about it =D

For Those who specifically have a dream list of villagers they are striving for, how many dreamies do you have left and how did you obtain them?
In Azalea i dont really have Dreamies

But in Parfait (which i have had for one month) this is my dream :p
2dkwfte.jpg

I have:

Tia: Was one of My Original 5..
Tangy: Was one of My Original 5...
Marshal: Reset For as my Original Smug Villager
Molly: Got off here for free :D
Frita: Got off here for free, Today!
tumblr_n1xao4Tt9l1sw3o8wo1_400.jpg

So i have 5/10 not bad going for 1 month
Still Need: Merengue, Zucker, BonBon, Mint & Chadder