• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How Many Dreamies do you have Left?

I have four, but I should be getting Tiffany soon since I can plot reset for her. The rest I'll have to get on here somehow though.

Technically 0, I had about 50 Dreamies, and decided to go with the first 10 of them from the list to move in.

I have four, but I should be getting Tiffany soon since I can plot reset for her. The rest I'll have to get on here somehow though.

Aw I had puck in my campsite the other day but I was full I could've held him for you :( I got him while plot resetting molly though :/

Last edited:
Molly <3 She's so perf. I put her house by the windmill park so she has her own little area

Molly was my last dreamie! :D Now I have all the dreamies I need.

Okay, but the temptation to sell Stitches and bathe in bells is very high...and Snake is cool-looking...

I have all of the dreamies I want in my current town - but I'm starting a 2nd town soon so I can get the rest of them. uwu

I have 6 dreamies in my town right now.

Bunnie and Gruff are two out of the starting five when I started my town.

I got Beau to move in next, and Whitney after.

I recently got Teddy to move in.

Someone had Cherry in boxes in their town so I went and grabbed her, she got her plot set, and will start unpacking the next day.

So yeah, in the order I got my dreamies is...

1./2. Gruff and Bunnie
3. Beau
4. Whitney
5. Teddy
6. Cherry

I have several more dreamies left, but Marina and Phil/Eugene is on top of my priority right now.

Last edited:
7/10 Now!!

Zucker is being held in my mum's town!
And i just won Merengue in a giveaway!!! i am the luckiest person alive :D! first winning Yui's giveaway, now this xD
Merengue will most likely be held in my mums too ^^

7/10!!! :D
I got Sprinkle first, then Beau, then Tia, then Diana, then Muffy, then Tangy, then Freya.

Now I'm waiting to get Skye and then Bam and Zell <3333

Two more dreamies left, Lobo and Fang <3

But I'm kind of torn deciding who to let go

i've got two left!! genji and butch

butch is not popular at all, i've never seen him. i've seen genji, but i'm always too late haha

nd for dreamies ive gotten, i have lucky (starter villager when i reset, but before that i had bought him), julian (random move-in while i was trying to get someone out to trade for him..) and bam(won an auction)!

i only have 2 dreamies right now.

Marshal and Sprinkles

just recently started caring about my villagers so yeah. that's 8 left for me.

Last edited:
Back