• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many Maps?

MrDarragh

Animal Crossing Veteran!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Just wondering if there's a set amount of possible maps to choose from, or are they randomly generated?

I'd love to be able to pick my favorite map in advance!

Does anyone have any idea?

They are randomly generated... So there will be a 'numeric' max, but there are lots of town maps that can be generated.
And you'll have to choose between four.. Unless you reset

EJwq8Tr.png

They are randomly generated... So there will be a 'numeric' max, but there are lots of town maps that can be generated.
And you'll have to choose between four.. Unless you reset

Actually Rover gives you four to choose from and then there's a little bit of dialogue before he gives you another four.

Actually Rover gives you four to choose from and then there's a little bit of dialogue before he gives you another four.

No he doesn't.
He goes on about saying that he has no more maps to show you and gives the the other 4 maps to choose from again.
This video shows it.

Last edited:
What does this show exactly? It's looks so confusing, and the Japanese doesn't help lmao! :p

Like in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__tgBGjGhVo

The first map is 2B (on the bottom left corner table). The second map is 5D (on the top right corner table). The third map is 2A (on the bottom left corner table). The fourth map is 3B (on the top middle table).

No he doesn't.
He goes on about saying that he has no more maps to show you and gives the the other 4 maps to choose from again.
This video shows it.

Oh wow I didn't realize the other four maps were the same as the first four. Honest mistake. :)

Like in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__tgBGjGhVo

The first map is 2B (on the bottom left corner table). The second map is 5D (on the top right corner table). The third map is 2A (on the bottom left corner table). The fourth map is 3B (on the top middle table).

Ah of course, there's some I don't like too much, like 1A and 6D on the first panel. I don't like maps which have very small areas..

Ah of course, there's some I don't like too much, like 1A and 6D on the first panel. I don't like maps which have very small areas..
I understand. I've narrowed down the maps that I really like to about 11. That's out of 116 maps. :I

I need to be less picky about it. Especially since the only fruits I'm okay with are apples and peaches. >.>

I've heard that one thing to look for in a map is the distance between R-Parkers (?) and the dock. Anyone has another tip?

I've heard that one thing to look for in a map is the distance between R-Parkers (?) and the dock. Anyone has another tip?
I guess the rest is all up to personal preference, really. For example, I don't care where the Town Hall or mayor tree is. The river layout, however, I'm picky about.

The only real point I want about my map is I don't want the river to be huge and windy. I dunno if that actually makes it longer than the less windy rivers, but in my head it does so I don't like it. xD

Back