• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many Maps?

*grasps sign posts* I'M TAKING THEM WITH ME!

I'm the mayor, for Tortimer's sake! I should have the right to choose where new villagers move it. Sheesh.

"Ooh this looks like a good place to plant my only red carnation!"

*Truffles moves on top of it*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I am definitely cross-breeding on the beach. :p

Oh, flowers can grow on the beach? Good.

I'm gonna have at least one of each fruit on the beach then, for safety.

I'm just going to keep a basket of each fruit in storage. The ones I really like though will be in my house.

*grasps sign posts* I'M TAKING THEM WITH ME!

I'm the mayor, for Tortimer's sake! I should have the right to choose where new villagers move it. Sheesh.
I agree it's really silly that, as the mayor, you don't have any say in this! Being able to pick their exact spot would be nice, but I'd be fine with simply having the option to mark areas where villagers can't move.

Guess we can only hope we'll all get good mannered villagers.

I am definitely cross-breeding on the beach. :p

I'm pretty sure flowers don't hybrid on the beach unfortunately. But if you do have a single rare flower putting it adjacent to a building/public works/the cliff or the river means no one can move on top of it.

I kinda like those maps with the mostly straight rivers. I've always had towns with rivers that wind all over the place. It makes it frustrating when fishing sometimes.

The upside of the winding rivers though is that it's probably going to be easier to have a little nook to put your house and less possibilities of neighbors coming in right next to you.

I'm pretty sure flowers don't hybrid on the beach unfortunately. But if you do have a single rare flower putting it adjacent to a building/public works/the cliff or the river means no one can move on top of it.

There were some posts on here and on blogs about people hybreeding on the beach.

There were some posts on here and on blogs about people hybreeding on the beach.

Oh, it literally came up in one of Zeds steams a couple weeks ago and everyone in the chat seemed to think they didn't. :/

Definitely going to incorporate hybreeding into my everyday vocab.

Back