• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many people have Resetti's pic?

I have Don Resetti's pic & currently on my 6th visit. 1 more visit to get Mr. Resetti's pic.
Some people claim that it will always open at night whenever it was raining for in the morning/noon.
But i think it's totally random, around 9 PM to 11 PM or something like that.

I have both Mr. Resetti's and Don Resetti's photo!

I have Don Resetti's pic & currently on my 6th visit. 1 more visit to get Mr. Resetti's pic.
Some people claim that it will always open at night whenever it was raining for in the morning/noon.
But i think it's totally random, around 9 PM to 11 PM or something like that.

It's not random at all! The manhole will only open from 9 PM to 12 AM if it was raining the previous day, but clear on that day.

It will open from 9PM-12AM if it was snowing/raining the previous day, but clear that day. It's not a random pattern.

It's not random at all! The manhole will only open from 9 PM to 12 AM if it was raining the previous day, but clear on that day.

I see. I guess i'm not as enthusiastic as other people in getting inside the manhole, so i neglected that info. Thanks for the confirmation anyway.

Last edited:
I just got Mr. Resetti's picture the other day. I thought most of the online information said Don's came first though, which I don't have yet. I think I've only seen Don down there once or twice too. I wonder if the interactions vary for everyone?

I got his pic on my 4th visit into his hidey hole. Day after raining around 11pm is normally when I check. ~ forgotten a lot though.

Back