• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

how much blocks for AC3DS?

If you already have the game saved on your SD Card, then it won't let you download until you manage to erase it.

Guys I bought the game from play asia because since probably a 5/25 of japan population have bought the game itas on play asia and isnt selling as fast :)

Guys I bought the game from play asia because since probably a 5/25 of japan population have bought the game itas on play asia and isnt selling as fast :)

Congrats!
We'll have to play together sometime once you have your game. :)

Wow, thanks for the experiment. I'm just wondering, what happened if you download a fresh copy from eshop to a new SD card? Instead of copying the info from SD card to SD card, would the new SD card has a new "ID"? Then, could you have multiple towns that way? I don't have an extra SD card with me now or i would have try >.<
I would say that the 3DS internal memory stores one ID, if that ID doesn't match with the save games ID on the SD card, bye-bye save game.

This would mean if you can and you download another copy of the game, it will still go and check that ID thats already on your 3DS, determine its fluff and overwrite it.

DO your math lazy! 5/25 is 1/5.
Why does that bother me so much!?
It could also be considered 1337/6685 !

ADD:
But yeah for an unplayed Japanese game its sitting at 5,655 blocks (723,840kb) on the SD card. I don't have my 120+ hour game on me right now to see if its any different, will get back to you on that one in about 9 hours
I forgot to do this.
The game file itself is still 5655 blocks
the data file only shows 1 block for it for me so far and street pass still at 0.

Interesting.

Last edited:
Back