• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How much does it cost to pre-order?

Elloriee

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I'm thinking about pre-ordering the ACNL bundle (If I still can...it was sort of a last minute decision. I was originally just gonna buy the physical copy.) and I was just wondering how much it would cost to pre-order it.

I believe they're asking how much money must be put down to pre-order the console, not the price itself. I'm sure they're smart enough to figure out the price themselves.....

As for the answer, I have no idea, sorry!

I paid the same amount as Majora. I also have a giant version of the Animal Crossing box reserved :)

Oh my mistake. I pre-ordered at the store for free but I have a friend who works there. I think 5 dollars is correct

If you plan to preorder online and mailed, then I think it is free, though you still have to pay taxes and shipping. If you are doing so in a store I think consoles are $25 and games are $5.

I paid $5 to reserve my game (physical copy.) I also chose to pay off then and there, but there might still be a tax I missed. I always call and check if I have anything to pay off before I go over.

I have another question. So, I pre-ordered the bundle today, left the store, then I looked at my receipt and at the bottom it says "the upcoming release products will be held for 48 hours after release". What!? I understand what it's saying, but the cashier didn't even tell me this while I was pre-ordering it. I guess it's because of the demand... =/ Guess this isn't really a question after all, just a little bummed I won't be getting it the day of the release. Oh well I'll get over it.

... I thought that means if you don't come to pick up 48 hours after they notify you that the game is there, that it is given to someone else, or the pre-order expires. Something like that. I'm confused... o-o

... I thought that means if you don't come to pick up 48 hours after they notify you that the game is there, that it is given to someone else, or the pre-order expires. Something like that. I'm confused... o-o

I hope "upcoming release products will be held for 48 hours after release" means how you explained it. Because I really don't wanna wait 2 days T_T

I hope "upcoming release products will be held for 48 hours after release" means how you explained it. Because I really don't wanna wait 2 days T_T

It means that you have 2 days after the day of release to pick it up, if you don't, then they stop holding it for you, and assume that you no longer want it.

It means that you have 2 days after the day of release to pick it up, if you don't, then they stop holding it for you, and assume that you no longer want it.

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me! You don't know how happy I am now n_n Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Is this a real thread?

You put down however much you want, then when you come in to pick it up, you get that much of the price reduced from the total. $5 down, $30 to pick it up. $20 down, $15 when you pick it up. $35 down, $0 when you pick it up.

Back