• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How much does it cost to pre-order?

Is this a real thread?

You put down however much you want, then when you come in to pick it up, you get that much of the price reduced from the total. $5 down, $30 to pick it up. $20 down, $15 when you pick it up. $35 down, $0 when you pick it up.

I wasn't asking about just the game itself for pre-order. I could definitely figure that out for myself, I was asking about the bundle. Any item over $100 you have to pay a certain percentage of the cost of the item. In this case, it's a minimum of $25 which I found out today.

It depends on where you pre order it.

When I pre ordered it at gamestop the minimum I could put down for it was €5.

$10 minimum deposit for me at eb games aus. Paid the whole thing off just to be safe :p

Just for the game and no bundle that is. Didn't read the post properly.

Last edited:
My GameStop bundle total was $235.39. Taxes in your state and city may increase or decrease that amount. And yes, they required a $25 minimum deposit.

Back