• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
i turned 29 last month! i'm surprised to see 25-29 yr olds being the largest group, i'm used to being the oldest in most groups/forums i'm in😲 i'm grateful for that tho...my last friend group was crawling w 17/18 yr olds (and one 16 yr old) and i felt...uncomfortable sometimes...i've got no problem with bad language (i swear like a sailor lol) but i def wasnt using it at that age and also they were weirdly sexual at times? but also bullied ppl for being sexual? hwat i think perhaps i just don't understand teenagers nowadays lol

I'm 26 and will be 27 in July
Don't really know how I feel about being even closer now to hitting 30
>w<
I can relate to this, I'll be 27 in March and not looking forward to hitting 30. Although it is interesting that according to the poll the majority of users on TBT are firmly into their 20s at least. I could have sworn a couple years ago most of the people here were under 19.

I'll be 34 next month. Pls halp.

I'm 36. I'll trade you a couple of years ;)
Post automatically merged:

I can relate to this, I'll be 27 in March and not looking forward to hitting 30. Although it is interesting that according to the poll the majority of users on TBT are firmly into their 20s at least. I could have sworn a couple years ago most of the people here were under 19.

30s are actually great! Society expects women to not like their 30s, but I like being older and knowing more.

lol We can split the difference. I’ve come to terms with my 30s, but in no hurry whatsoever to hit 40.

I think 40 is when I might start to feel some of the physical effects. I have noticed a slight slowdown of my metabolism in the last year, and my skin is less elastic, but I still feel pretty good, and can still get decent workouts in at the gym. But I look at professional athletes, and I know that by 40, most of them are done, so the physical will surely get to me in time. On the other hand, I'm sure I'll also know even more by then, so I'll try to look forward to that, at least.

i'm currently 19 but i keep forgetting, i still act like a child lol

i'll be 20 in march (oof, i know i'm not but i feel old 😅)

I'm 25, I'll be 26 on June 21st, only going to be 4 more years till the big 30 and that makes me feel old. Makes me feel old knowing I left school 10 years ago this year :'D

I think 40 is when I might start to feel some of the physical effects. I have noticed a slight slowdown of my metabolism in the last year, and my skin is less elastic, but I still feel pretty good, and can still get decent workouts in at the gym. But I look at professional athletes, and I know that by 40, most of them are done, so the physical will surely get to me in time. On the other hand, I'm sure I'll also know even more by then, so I'll try to look forward to that, at least.

I'm a runner and I'm older. Pro athletes get better with age, they transition to ultra running and trail running. You gain endurance with experience ;)

I am glad that we are all gathered here! This forum is cool and no matter how old people are sitting here! I've been on many forms before, but here the atmosphere is the best!

Back