• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters
23 right now, but will be turning 24 later this month on the 22nd. I love having my birthday in January. It fits me very well. ^-^

Happy to see I am in the most common age group! 29 here!

Se-ven-teen!!!

Turning 18 late late in the year (November 25th) so I'm spending most of my 2020 as a teenager. Though- I am a bit shocked. Yeah, I'm turning into a legal adult at the end of the year. I still feel 14, man.

I'm 22, but won't be 23 until November. At least I can vpte now and still be in the same age bracket by the end of the year :p

A lot of you are older than I expected! That's awesome! ^-^ I'm 24 but I'll be 25 on November 2nd :')

I wonder how much the age groups will change once we get an influx of new members when NH is released.

I'll be 19 next week ~

I never knew how many young adults played animal crossing until recently! It makes me laugh thinking back on how my mom made fun of me for playing it when I was 16, and telling me it was a kid's game. It really goes to show you that there aren't really age limits on things, especially games like AC.

27 and turning 28 in 2020! 2020 obviously is a big year for all of us though!

Edit: Dang, been so long that I forgot what my signature was.

Last edited:
im 14 but i'll turn 15 in june of this year

Back