• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am 14 and proud of it. not too old, not too young...not saying that anyone is old or anything...

- - - Post Merge - - -

well usually, 11 year olds and younger are dumb and stupid...but i guess i haven?t met you yet so i shouldn?t judge you...

I'm 14 too, but I just wanted to say that it's not nice to call anyone "dumb and stupid".. lots of 11 year olds and younger are very smart, it's just that they're at a different level of maturity...
When I was 11, I probably came across as dumb and stupid too (I liked Webkinz, A LOT, and my high squeaky voice oh my gosh..) but academically I was smart. I was really close to getting into the gifted program at my school, and even then, I got to skip 6th grade math and take 7th instead. I'm a year ahead of my peers in math.
Just felt like I had to say something. :)

I'm 14 too, but I just wanted to say that it's not nice to call anyone "dumb and stupid".. lots of 11 year olds and younger are very smart, it's just that they're at a different level of maturity...
When I was 11, I probably came across as dumb and stupid too (I liked Webkinz, A LOT, and my high squeaky voice oh my gosh..) but academically I was smart. I was really close to getting into the gifted program at my school, and even then, I got to skip 6th grade math and take 7th instead. I'm a year ahead of my peers in math.

I agree. I'm actually one of the younger ones on here (Turning 11 in a week). In the past, people made a big deal out of it. The called me immature. Now, that doesn't really happen anymore, and I have def. cleaned up most of the immaturity.

So yeah, I'm 10 and 358 days. Still can't vote though :p

yeah you are right... not all 11 year olds or young people are dumb and stupid... tears... iam stupid...jk...sorry i was being really mean you are alll smart people with smart brains!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey, leave those kids alone. Just because they're younger than you doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

I'm 19, and turn 20 in twelve days!

Hey, leave those kids alone. Just because they're younger than you doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

I'm 19, and turn 20 in twelve days!

i just apologized to them and said sorry, knowing that it doesn't matter their age! also, if you look at my first post, i said that i know i won't judge anyone based on their age! lay off! i knew i was wrong and was not judging!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i just said that they usually are, well in my area at least so i'm not judging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back