• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who the oldest and youngest players on the site are?

120 years and 1 second old respectively. As for the oldest and youngest players on this SITE, I'm not sure. I think it would be pretty hard to figure it out without those people revealing themselves. And even then there's the possibility that someone is even younger or older

Well well, I'm 11 so... I don't know there is ApolloJustice and he's 10.

There's this big secret no one ever tells you:

Remember when you were a little, little kid and someone would ask on your birthday, "How does it feel to be (insert your new age here)?" and it seemed like a weird or stupid question because you didn't feel any different?

Remember when you were about 5 and you'd see a kid who was 12 and they seemed really big? Maybe now you're about 12 (or you remember being 12) and you don't feel so "big" like you imagined, but suddenly the 16-year-olds seem kinda grown-up? And when you're 16, people in their early 20s seem like adults?

That keeps happening. No matter what age you are, no matter how old you thought a certain age seemed before you got there, it doesn't matter.

The big secret is, no matter how old you are, you only, always, ever feel like *yourself*.

15!

A lot of people mistake me for an older teen. Well, on the internet, because I can be really mature and.. I guess my art is better than decent, or so some people say. But in real life, I'm mistaken for twelve. Hooray for looking young!

I'm 17, woah I feel really young here, I'm usually the oldest on stuff this is a great new feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back