How SEGA can start saving Sonic

I just played Shadow again for no reason, and did you know, you get to be Shadow and the White Ninja (Katana).
And yes, if they just brought Chao back i'd be happy.

Tyeforce said:
Horus said:
all they need to do is take out the plots that include real looking people with swords and crap and put Chao back in
Hey, Sonic and the Black Knight was great. Did you even play it? The sword didn't slow Sonic down at all. In fact, it was one of his fastest games.
that may be but it's not the sonic we all love

sonic never needed weapons

Megamannt125 said:
Tom said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tails already was a comic relief character, play Sonic 2 and watch him die over and over and fly through walls.
A team Robotnik still would've been a great idea, see the story from Metal Sonic's perspective.
Yeah.

Also:

"Hey, what are these spiked bombs? I should probably investigate them. With my face."

http://theslackerz.com/index.php?nav=Comic&Page=46
I hate Tails so much in Sonic 2.
lol @ the comic.

IMO, i didn't really mind Tails... Mostly cuz my bros controlled him and killed Robotnik while i just sat back and watched. :p

Megamannt125 said:
I just played Shadow again for no reason, and did you know, you get to be Shadow and the White Ninja (Katana).
And yes, if they just brought Chao back i'd be happy.
Now I'm in the mood to play Shadow, dammit. Ugh, I really wish my GCN memory card wasn't stolen...

Horus said:
Tyeforce said:
Horus said:
all they need to do is take out the plots that include real looking people with swords and crap and put Chao back in
Hey, Sonic and the Black Knight was great. Did you even play it? The sword didn't slow Sonic down at all. In fact, it was one of his fastest games.

He's using it because he's in Arthurian times. That's how they roll. (lol)

Tyeforce said:
Horus said:
Tyeforce said:
Horus said:

So Sonic can destroy robots with no weapons, but can't handle knights without a sword? =P

Crashman said:
Tyeforce said:
Horus said:
Tyeforce said:
Horus said:

So Sonic can destroy robots with no weapons, but can't handle knights without a sword? =P
He has to use a sword. He's the King Arthur, after all!

Crashman said:
Tyeforce said:
Horus said:
Tyeforce said:
Horus said:

Apparently

i also want a variety of character like in SA2B fast paced to medium to slow it was great! :D

Megamannt125 said:
Everything makes sense now.
Apparently the main head of Sonic Team left after Sonic Adventure 2.
So that's why Sonic's a Werehog ...

The rest of the Sonic Team is uncreative.
THEY NEED MY HELP.

<small>(Along with Mega.)</small>

If SEGA wants to satisfy 2D and 3D fans they should go with what they were going for in Sonic Unleashed with the 3D to 2D daytime levels, no werehog, and playable characters besides sonic.

Megamannt125 said:
If SEGA wants to satisfy 2D and 3D fans they should go with what they were going for in Sonic Unleashed with the 3D to 2D daytime levels, no werehog, and playable characters besides sonic.
I'm cool wiht a few more of those.

Megamannt125 said:
That don't include the following:

Rogue
Omega
Gamma
SILVER
BLAZE
Chip
Werehog
Sonic + Sword
Big
Whatever other useless characters like Tails Doll are left

Tom said:
Megamannt125 said:

Rogue
Omega
Gamma
SILVER
BLAZE
Chip
Werehog
Sonic + Sword
Big
I hate silver with a passion.

Megamannt125 said:
Tom said:
Megamannt125 said:

Rogue
Omega
Gamma
SILVER
BLAZE
Chip
Werehog
Sonic + Sword
Big
I hate silver with a passion.
So do I.

I mean seriously, a hedgehog from the future with psychic abilities?

I don't Shadow. It's just his game where he wields...guns...yeah sure Sonic uses super speed but Shadow gets guns. Seriously What the hell :I

Back