How to get 19 Switch games for free (very TIME SENSITIVE, read NOW)

Flyffel

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Crown Trophy
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
The indie publisher No Gravity Games is giving out up to 19 Switch eshop games for free as a Christmas calendar promotion. The first few have been announced but most of them are still surprise titles. (You can get an idea of what could be in store by checking out the publisher's eshop catalogue.)

In order to get all games you need to start downloading them now. You have about seven hours from this being posted.

Note: You need to access the eshop from a Switch profile that is linked to a US My Nintendo account and your Switch region needs to be set to the US in the Switch options (can be changed anytime). If you are not from the US, you can just make a new My Nintendo profile with a different e-mail address ( https://my.nintendo.com/ ), set the region of it to the US and link it to a secondary Switch profile to get the games.

First you need to get Pirates: All Abroad for free by subscribing to their newsletter:

When you subscribe to the newsletter, you get a download code that you can redeem on the eshop in the codes section (lowest option on the left menu).

After downloading the game, you can now download the game Creepy Tale for free (use the eshop search). After this, every day except on weekends you can download another game for free, but only if you already own the game from the previous day! If you start now you can get all 19 games for free, if you miss a day you'd have to buy the game you missed to continue with free downloads after that.

The first free games are:
Pirates: All Abroad
Creepy Tale
Star Horizon
Strike Force Kitty
CreepyTale_logo.jpg

Star_Horizon_logo-1.jpg

kitt.jpg

Giveaway info from publisher: https://nogravitygames.com/holiday-giveaway/

While these won't be the most amazing games on the Switch, some of them might be surprise hits for you, and they are all free, so what are you waiting for? Will you participate?

Last edited:
Back