Are you going to buy Alarmo?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Maybe Later

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
This would be really cool for 10 bucks. Definitely needs an Animal Crossing version, but like... you could also turn on a video for sounds.

This would be really cool for 10 bucks. Definitely needs an Animal Crossing version, but like... you could also turn on a video for sounds.
You can download the animal crossing stuff for the clock with the NOS.

I just think the news is so hilarious. I kinda love it when Nintendo does something goofy like this because it throws everyone off.

As for the actual product, I feel like this is something that could have been an app on the following console. The Switch already has a motion sensor and a lot of people game in their bedrooms. I'm actually for having an alarm/reminder system on the Switch itself because I like the feature for Ring Fit. Additionally, it could be its own app like Pokemon Sleep.

I've also seen a twitter thread from someone using the clock and it's incredibly finicky. You need to have it a certain distance from your bed, which means you may need a bedside table. It needs to face you a certain way or else it won't work correctly. The LED screen is a rectangle, not circle shaped. The end product feels very underbaked.

It was very funny and I love memeing about it, but yeah, not buying.

Back