• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How to get a Perfect Town status?

BlueSkies

Measures cloudiness
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
I've played for sometime, but I never took the time to decorate my town at all. More recently, I've decided to make my town all pretty and stuff.. And the idea of getting a perfect town crossed my mind. :D
What are the requirements to get the perfect town status?

1. Pick up all the weeds, trash, and items on the ground.
2. Place Public Works Projects.
3. Plant flowers.
4. Plant tree.
5. Get 10 villagers. Edit: Apparently not true/necessary! I know that having more villagers definitely boosts it tho...

Sorry, I don't know the specific number of trees, flowers, or PWP. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Have 10 villagesr is not true. Have good public ordinances, don't have wilted flowers or items on the ground and have a lot of greenery.

do what the previous posters have said, but also once you get a perfect town build the flower clock pwp, it boosts your town status and will make it easier to keep a perfect town for the ~two weeks that you need to get a golden watering can

Pretty much what everyone else just said. It shouldn't take you long to get there.

Talk to Isabelle about the town rating often as you go along, too, she tends to tell you what the town is falling short on. If there aren't enough trees, she'll say people are requesting more greenery, and she might say it's underdeveloped if you have too few public works projects completed.

As the previous poster said, having ten villagers isn't actually necessary. I find that the most important parts are having the correct amount of trees, a decent number of public work projects, and nothing on the ground outside that's not supposed to be there.

You need to have the right PWP's. The wrong ones, for instance: the pile of pipes, the trash can, etc., can lower your rating.

Back