• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to give Nintendo Feedback about US Nintendo Direct

I sent them an email earlier. :p
Thanks for posting this! I will fill it out.

Edit: DONE!

Last edited:
The survey asks how many ND's you've watched, where you heard about Nintendo Direct and asks you to rate what you thought of this one. Then there is a free response box. It's quick and easy. Everyone should do it!

Last edited:
I filled it out and told them I was very disappointed. I doubt they even care, but it was nice for venting.

Oh my gosh, Nintendo is gonna get so many angry emails XD oh well. I want to know the release date.

I'd hate to be the guy who has to read my complaint. I swore so much, but I was so mad that they did not mention AC3DS in the American presentation. Although looking back, I kinda went a little over the top. I actually feel bad now. :eek:

Its funny because people are commenting about no animal crossing on the streams facebook post also,
just maybe Nintendo will get it this time.

Its funny because people are commenting about no animal crossing on the streams facebook post also,
just maybe Nintendo will get it this time.

I doubt it, I'm one of those commenting, and I don't see anything from them. They could respond in the posts, so I don't think they bother to see it.

I filled mine out after the viewing.

I suggest to be mature about your complaints though. They're not going to be taking people seriously that caps lock their survey with death threats ( it happens ) and curses.

Filled mine out. Thanks so much for posting the link. I hope everyone does! I sent an email too ;) and am glad to see that others did, now I can tell my husband that I'm not a total psycho. At least I'm not alone.

Gotta love how there was no place for criticism, only a place for what games you are most looking forward to, which I believe was most likely meaning what they announced in the show.

Filled it out. To be honest, there are titles there that thrill me, however I mentioned the lack of Animal Crossing.

@ Envy. Try filling out your complaints as well as there anything that caught your eye. That's what I did.

I was polite in my post, but pointed out my immense disappointment, the vast amount of upset people on this site and Animal Crossing Community and Facebook and Twitter and the fact that all we want is a release date and some acknowledgement that we (the fanbase) exist. I did politely ask for a Nintendo Direct dedicated to the game like Japan got though :) But I don't need that.

Filled mine out not too long ago.. hopefully this does something, if anything at all.. :(

Back