Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Even though I planted so many flowers,watered them,and planted many many fruits;I'm sure I did over 30 planting/watering tasks.But I still didn't unlock the gardening store

you need to build something then 5 days later you get store if you need something you can use my store

Just keep checking back at Main Street and it should be covered with blue tarp pretty soon! I think it takes one day to finish building after construction starts.

Last edited:
According to the Wiki: "The store opens seven days after the player has created their town. The player must also pull weeds and plant flowers a combined total of 30 times."

The wiki page can be found here.

I started my town around 1:30 am on June 9th. Today, ( June 13th) there is construction going on next to Nookling Junction.

So...looks like it's 5 days, not 7.

A new day starts at 6AM so I think the game counts you at 6 days if I'm not mistaken Mothership since you started so early on the 9th... so that means 5 days played and on the 6th day construction starts, I think, if that makes sense.

I'll update tomorrow if mine unlocks as tomorrow is my 6th day by that timeline :)

I am also waiting for the garden store at the moment... Hm, I actually think it should have been available right at the beginning.

Interesting. I have achieved none of the prerequisites for having the garden shop built, and yet construction started today. Does planting trees accommodate for more? Or, better yet, does it count if your villagers plant flowers? If so, I think I may know why it's being built.

Also, where could I get/buy flowers to plant, if not in the gardening store? I haven't seen any for sale yet :/

I have construction to my nook store (the smallest one) as well. It is either the gardening store or the expansion of the nook store. I will wait and see tomorrow!!

I'm pretty sure it's only 5 days. I didn't start playing until around 6PM on June 9th and it's being built right now. I water my flowers every day, but I haven't planted any new ones.

Back