• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How to use the musem furniture ?

Boccages

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Several furniture sold on the museum 2nd floor suggest you can use them couples with other articles. For example, there is a painting behind a glass. Is there any way to use these furnitures couples with other articles ?

Is it possible, for example, to put something to display in the display stand ?

Last edited:
You have to go up to it and press A I think. But surely you tried that, right? :p

One of the many furnitures sold in the museum that looks like they could be displaying other articles :

display-stand.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, you can display something. I'm just not sure how, probably through Cyrus.

Both that regular display and the one with the glass case work like tables, you just put your object on them. The case with the painting inside, I think Cyrus can put your own design in there instead, same with the big fancy frame. Also, all museum stuff can be changed to black.

I tried putting the sword in a tall display case and never figured it out.

It has to be something that can normally be placed on a table. If my memory serves me, swords can only be placed on the ground. Treat it exactly as you would treat a nightstand or something

What about museum pannels with painting on them or the 10 000 painting frame you can buy from the museum shop ? Can they hold artwork/patterns/album art ?

What about museum pannels with painting on them or the 10 000 painting frame you can buy from the museum shop ? Can they hold artwork/patterns/album art ?

I think the only thing they can display is the "stock art" from cyrus and your own designs. Possibly art from shirts?

Back