• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

how will you play?

AoJones

Ao of Sorami
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
When you get New Leaf how will you play in your town? I plan to take my time, enjoying each day. Hoping on a few times each day to get the the whole thrill of enjoying the morning, afternokn, and morning. May even take a modnight stroll. Rushing through house upgrades isn't important to me right not. I mah camp out as the neighbor for a bit! So uowhat about you?

Sorry for the typos, my internet is down and my phone isn't great at being a compiter =P

Since the time when it is released, June 9th, is only a few days before I get out of school, I will likely be playing this game the most heavily over the summer, through out the day. Once school starts again, I won't have enough time to play it anytime except before bedtime at night/long car trips. (I will probably change my town from "Bell Boom" (English name for the rich town, lol), which I would need to get a head start on earning bells, to "Night Owl" town after Summer).

The two main focuses I would have on my town are housing and clothing. The ability to customize furniture and scan QR codes of various pretty outfits is what makes me most exited, definitely.

I'm big on collecting stuff in games. This means that I'll be doing a lot of fishing and bug catching and playing the stalk market for bells, because I'll want to buy pretty much everything every day. Since the inventory of stores in AC is random, it sometimes takes a while for certain things to show up again and I try to minimize the risk of missing it.

I don't usually get a lot of time to play games so I am just hoping to cram what I can in to the little amount of time I have, but still find a good balance between game and planning what to do! :)

I don't have priorities in the games. I just play it, catch some fish and bugs, pay off some loan and talk a little to my neighbours. In the daily Animal Crossing life I always first gonna search for the money rock before I do something else.

I'll be trying to do something productive every day. whether it's getting money, going to the island, working on my town/house, getting fish etc

Im gonna go crazy with the design on this game and work hard on that and making hybrid flowers

At first I'll probably revel in awe of everything! :p I'll take each day at a time, and just try to be a good mayor :) and do a lot of fishing.

I'm probably going to relax and earn Bells by fishing, catching bugs, etc. I'll definitely start working on my loan a little and saving some Bells, but I won't rush through it just to get it done. My routine is to talk to all of the neighbors, check the stores/city, get Bells from the money rock, get more Bells by fishing, etc. and to occasionally visit the island. I'm planning on creating a "Beautiful Town!"^^

The game gets release about a week after my last exams.. that means I got a good 2 month with nothing to do but play animal crossing! I therefore will likely play a few hours every day. I'd also really like to visit people and have people over! So I probably will keep my town online for most of the day.

My favourite is gardening so I'll probably focus on that, ..as much as one can in the early game. :)

Well since my classes will be over before the game comes out, I plan on using my 3DS like oxygen.

Forget sleep, I will be playing for at least 14 hours a day. I don't want to rush the game either, so I'm just gonna take my time. One of my favorite things to do in Animal Crossing is talking and interacting with villagers, so I'll be doing plenty of that. I will find many ways to make money and secure at least 40 million bells in my bank account. I love fishing and catching bugs, sometimes I even keep them as pets because they look so cool (like the goldfish, pufferfish, cricket). I am so excited to see all of the new "creatures" lol. Since I am big on gardening I will ALWAYS be planting saplings, flowers, and bushes too! I loooove my trees, my CF town felt like a forest. I also want to create my cedar forest as soon as possible as well. Expanding my house at a average rate, designing my interior at the same time. I actually like donating to the museum so I'll be doing that. Collecting huge stockpiles of clothes since I actually love fashion (irl too). I bet my house will look like a thift store, there's no way I'm fitting all my clothes into the inventory :c
I love to collect in Animal Crossing. At some point my basement like might look like an episode of hoarders if things get out of hand. I love getting all the rare items for novelty purposes and whatnot. So by the looks of it, this game will be my alternative to food this summer.

Last edited:
I'll be busy with my studies all summer, unfortunately. But I have 33 days to try and get ahead so I have less work to do in June. I plan on using New Leaf as a reward between studying :)
If I wasn't so busy, I'd be playing it 14 hours a day, obviously! :p

I'll take my time with playing it. I play all games as if I were a character living in the world of the game. Animal Crossing just makes that so much easier. I'll fish when I want to, talk to villagers when I want, shop and design things to suit my tastes. I tend to role play in my head as I play games, and Animal Crossing is no different. I hope to make a comic at some point loosely based off things that happen in my game.

When I play, I'm just going to relax and let all my worries just melt away.

When I play my AC games, I usually rush to get everything quickly. To be honest, I don't see that changing, but I'll try to slow down this time around.

Completing the museum is my priority, so I've done lots of bug hunting and fishing these past six days. Almost got one of everything you can get in May, so I expect I'll ease that off soon and work towards something else until June. It's much, much easier to earn Bells quickly in this game, so upgrading my house will probably be next on my priority list, along with unlocking the other shops.

The first few days I'll probably try and get lots of things accomplished and not waste my time too much, but after a few days I'll start taking my time and admiring everything more.

I've already planned out my first day with Animal Crossing New Leaf (or the first two if I don't make it in a single day). Here's what I'll do:

After having found a nice map etc. I'll get some bells as fast as possible. Then I'll be spending them in the shops and do some time travelling so I'll get Shampoodle unlocked. When having changed my characters appearance the way I want I'll time travel back to the real date and continue playing.
I really just can't start playing when my character doesn't look the way I want him to.

I want to focus on collecting the furniture I need to complete my themed rooms and the bells I need for this.

Back