• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

how will you play?

I like to set small goals for myself :) then after reaching it, take it easy and do more leisure tasks like talking to the villagers, design patterns, fish and catch bugs, ect. I suppose my first goal is to get out of that tent, as cute as it is. Then next reach those 100 points and start a community project. Yeah though, gonna try to play it slow.

I'll have a lot more free time around the time New Leaf is released (June 14th) so I'll probably be playing it quite a bit.

I bet the first few days there will be a lot of getting to know all the characters, shopping, visiting other peoples towns and island trips. Then after a couple of weeks it'll probably become a bit slower and easy going.

I don't think I'll ever rush through anything (it's kinda hard to rush something in an animal crossing game though) but the first few days playing will probably be more intense and inquisitive than normal.

I really want to complete the museum this time as I never did before. I want to make a lot of designs and get qr codes as well.

I think playing H24 in the week-end of its release because the 2 weeks after I rarely will play and into the great holliday I've i'll much play day and night.

There's quite a bit of ways to go about things out there. Since I'm planning to put patterns down ovver a good chunk of my town at some point, I think Ill be focusing on getting perfect town status for the golden watering can.

When the game is released, shortly after my summer holiday will start which gives me enough time to play. Ill probably play 27/7 except in the evenings and some afternoons. :p

Unlike you OP, I will be rushing through house upgrades! I like to be a step above my friends when it comes to town progress when they come to visit. That's the great blend of competitive and non-competitive elements that I love about Animal Crossing; yeah you're just chilling and talking with your friends, but you're also sort of competing with each other to get the better-looking town and the bigger, nicer house.

If i get mine on the 14th i'd probably play like a maniac and get to know the villagers, I have 2 days to make a cool villager my "best friend" for the birthday party! haha. think the first few weeks I will play a lot, visit friends and do random stuff but after that it will slow down a bit.

With a 3DS would be ideal for me.

But I don't think I really have a plan aside from spending all my money at the able sister's.

Otherwise, I'll cross those bridges when I get to 'em.

I'm planning to take my 3DS with me when I get the game so I can start playing it on the way home and milk every minute after for several days so I can unlock the dream mansion as soon as possible.

I ALWAYS play AC slowly. I don't focus on what I want my town to be or upgrading my house, I just do what I feel like doing each day. If I want to fish, I fish. If I want to run errands for my villagers, that's what I do. One day I'll feel the need to landscape the town and another I'll want to decorate my house. I just take it day by day.

I'm definitely going to be a nighttime player. I love the evening and night music as well as doing daily tasks such as fishing or catching bugs late. That all said the night owl ordinance will be in full effect. :) I'm going to play very leisurely.

I will play at a normal pace. maybe a bit quick but nothing that will make the game stop in its tracks out of nowhere because I played it so fast. like, I might possibly get my house paid off the first day because 10000 bells is not much at all... especially with the money rock (If im lucky enough to get a shovel/net or fishing rod my first day). If you have a shovel that is 8000 bells on the first day! then just collect some fruit even and you are done. it will take like half an hour lol but then you have a bunch of stuff like the mayor points to unlock ordinances/community projects... extra fishing... extra bug catching... exploring... talking... picture taking... ect, ect, ect lol. it will be so sad the first couple days when I run out of daily things to do and have to turn the game off lol, although it may be hours and hours before that happens, especially once I get the island :p

I'm going to move out of my tent as soon as possible- probably the first day- and then work on getting all my Mayor Points. :)
Then, I'll just play casually and unlock things more slowly.

I'll do a little bit of everything daily. But my first priority is figuring out how I'm going to layout my town.
I'm scared that some neighbors might ruin my layout since they plop down wherever they want now, so I might have to reserve some locations with some of the cheaper community projects until I unlock the community projects I actually want.
Landscaping would probably be the toughest of my mayoral duties, since money-making seems to be a pretty easy with the island and all.

Back