• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How You Guys Do It?

I started out getting the most money out of going to the island and going fishing. I'd fill my box with mostly high value fish like sharks and then sell them at re-tail and get about 100-200k give or take. Lately I started working with turnips, buying in bulk and then selling them at another town. Usually at least get about quadruple what I paid for so that is very good for bringing in bells.

In the beginning when I first started I went to the island and played tours, and in them I would get a lot of fruit. The when my box was full to the max I would go back and sell it. Made 100k easy. Then I learned about catching bugs and the stalk market.

I think out of the 4mil I have (which is a lot compared to what I had in previous games) 3mil of it is from either selling villagers or once I went to this guy's town and he gave me 1mil and a crown for no reason haha. Some people are so nice.

The 1 mil I DID earn myself was from beetle hunting, definitely.

Play stalk market. Fill up your storage(s) with turnips & look for highest price available worldwide. Voila! C:

When I just started playing I'll go to the island every night to fish for sharks and catch bettles that worth 6k or more. But for now I'm into stalk market as I can easily earn 9mil and above. Downside of it is its very troublesome haha and after you earn so much you won't feel like wasting your time fishing or catching bugs every night

Last edited:
Wow, all of these tips are amazing! I have a question though: How many turnips are good enough to earn Bells? I usually buy 10 but if the price is too high I don't buy any. I've had a few major spikes; I've sold turnips for around 200-300 Bells each before. But how many do you guys buy? :)
Thanks! These are awesome tips! I've been trying to go to the island as much as possible on the weekends to help with my savings account and Public Works Project, so hopefully I can add more Bells to both of those this weekend. ;)

Back