• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamzitty

nintendo trash
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Light Blue Balloon
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (266) +

I have so many items I've collected and hoarded throughout my time playing ACNL. I finally decided to reset and play more casually, rather than obsessing over renovating my town constantly. I also HATE my map so I feel like this will help me get interested in the game again.

Up For Grabs
Everything you see, you're allowed to take.
There are WA amiibo items, complete unorderable and sanrio furniture sets, unorderable clothing, streetpass balloons and ice cream, real art, golden tools, bush starts,hybrids, mushrooms, and MORE!!!
95% of everything I've laid out is UNORDERABLE. Any orderable items you come across are DLC, or were placed by accident. I sold most orderable items I had.

Map
Here's where everything is located, for your convenience!
--------------------
? Hybrids will be placed only on the north side of town, mainly surrounding retail and the train station.
? Bushes, mushrooms, ore, tools, clovers, and wetsuits will be at the town plaza.
? Clothing will be lined directly below the river.
? Welcome amiibo/unorderable furniture will be below the clothing, stretching down to the beach.
? Streetpass and food items will be on the right of the south side of town, underneath the third bridge.
? NPC and villager pics will be directly below my house.
? 99k bags will be in the areas below my house.
? Wallpaper and flooring will be below the streetpass and candy, next to Purrl's house.
? Real art, identified fossils, and gyroids will be beneath the wallpaper and flooring,right above the beach. - NO MORE ART LEFT
?Normal flowers will be on both beaches.

Rules (MUST READ!!!!)
? Entry costs 5 TBT. This is a cheap price to pay for the vast items I have laid out. I can guarantee you will get your money's worth!
? You may take a pocketful of anything you wish each visit. 16 items per visit. Please do not try to cheat this and hide items in your letter slots or locker. I will not hesitate to cut the wifi and not invite you back if I see you doing anything suspicious!
? You may visit as many times as you like, but you must pay the 5 TBT each time.
? Please try to keep things neat and tidy. For example, don't pick up a furniture set, change your mind about it,and drop it next to the hybrids. I spent a lot of time organizing everything so it would be easy to navigate. If you disrespect this rule, I will not allow you to re-visit.
? Please only ask to come if you are available. Do not ask to come later on, this is first come first serve! This giveaway will likely be going on for several days, so don't worry if you can't visit today.
? Don't feel rushed when you're here, but please do not take all day to pick items. Remember, you can always visit more than once. Please try to limit your visit to 5-10 minutes.
? Please do not PM or VM me about visiting if my thread is closed. If I close the thread, it's because I am taking a break or pausing the giveaway for the rest of the day.
? Do not come into my town until I tell you to!
?Once you have finished filling your pockets, please say "Done." I will then tell you whether you can leave by train,or if I will end session. Please do not just leave suddenly.
---------------------
My FC is 3909-8310-4982. Make sure you add it ASAP so that you don't miss your turn to come!

You will look for Mayor Kam of Millenia.

To visit, simply comment your mayor and town name below. I will like your post and post a comment when my gate is open for you!
Also make sure you've read the rules, to ensure a smooth experience on both ends. (; Thank you!

ALSO feel free to post what you got :D I'd be amused to hear what everybody chose! ^^

Last edited:
woo! happy to see you start this o: resetting is fun

i'd like to visit as Mayor Hyun from Kaisou? ^^

Hi! Could I visit as Mayor Lexi from Fairview please? Thank you for doing this by the way!

Hi there, maybe I come as well?
I can wait since I'll be here for a while, so no rush.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for letting me visit! I've never paid TBT before so I'm going to try and figure it out now, please give me a minute though to figure it out.

Okay, the payment should be sent! Let me know if it didn't go through or I did something wrong :)

Can I visit again, please?

Okay, the payment should be sent! Let me know if it didn't go through or I did something wrong :)

Can I visit again, please?

It went through perfect, thank you!

I will try to get to everyone who's posted above. I can't guarantee anyone else will be able to come in after this post, since I do have to go have dinner and shower soon ;v; I'll try to get as many people as possible though <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back