• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any clovers left? I'd like to participate if there is. FC is 4742-5621-8146, mayor Snow of Flowert.

Last edited:
So sorry I missed you! Had to walk away for a few mins and didn't see the post. Am I too late to come now?

Last edited:
do i go ahead and post if i want to come again,, i have no idea even though i haven't gotten to the 3rd visit ;v;

Loool ;v; after your third visit you can post again! Idk I think that seems fair right? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry I missed you! Had to walk away for a few mins and didn't see the post. Am I too late to come now?
Don't worry you can still come!! c: I'm open!

Last edited:
ii would love to visit again! this time ill make sure its YOU who likes my post.. sorry about that!!

Hi Could I come over whenever your ready? I sent the TBT already.

Yeah, I can wait :)

i'm still around c: i can wait, take ur time!

Awesome,my gates will be open for you both in just a sec c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay! just lmk when i can come over againx

thank you sosososo much, i'd love to visit again once everyone above has been! <3

You both are in my next group btw, will let you know when to visit again c: (please let me know if yr still around!)

I would love to visit if this is still going on! <3 I have added your FC. ^^

My mayor and town name is in my signature as well as my FC. :3 Mayor: Matcha, Town: Boba.

Last edited:
I'm available again, if you have room/time, if not, no problem!

Just a heads up, I'll be taking a break in about an hour from now. Anyone who hasn't been able to come by then, I'll try to be on later tonight for u guys ;v,;

Hello! May I visit for some streetpass items (if still available), and, if allowed, may I pick up items and then drop them again (to register them in my catalog)?

I am Mayor Zoe from Sovenia. :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back