• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
hello may ii come over? ii have you added already

VaL

Last edited:
Hi Could I come over whenever your ready? I sent the TBT already.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this, let someone else go on ahead, I have a villager pick up right now.
No problem at all! Feel free to stop by anytime you see my gate open. I'm letting 2 people in at a time so there should be room ^^

Can I come over a couple times? I'll pay you in advance x
Yes that's fine, but I'm going in order of who posted so once I get through the people above you, you may come again ^^ no need to pay in advance, just in case I can't get to you.

omg this sounds absolutely amazing; i'd love to come and visit! c:

Hello! I'd love to visit <3
Mayor Sehunnie of -EXO-

Opening gate for you both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, the payment should be sent! Let me know if it didn't go through or I did something wrong :)

Can I visit again, please?

i’d love to come! i’ve already added you

You both are in my next group ^^

Last edited:
Thank you so much <3
I picked up some food type furniture that I've been wanting to get for my sister and some paintings for myself!
getting one step closer to completing my gallery n.n

thank you sosososo much, i'd love to visit again once everyone above has been! <3

Okay, the payment should be sent! Let me know if it didn't go through or I did something wrong :)

Can I visit again, please?

i’d love to come! i’ve already added you

You both may come now!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello may ii come over? ii have you added already

VaL

Hi Could I come over whenever your ready? I sent the TBT already.

You both are in my next group, I will like your posts when it's time to come!!

Last edited:
As we speak, I was actually planning to contact you again and buy the donut box but this is even better omg

Mayor Charlie of Qwertt

do i go ahead and post if i want to come again,, i have no idea even though i haven't gotten to the 3rd visit ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back