• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

hurricane hermine.

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So if you have bin watching the news a bad hurricane hit Florida and were i live inside of Florida i was hit head on! knee deep flooding trees cracked in half houses falling apart even the alligators are walking around my streets form the lake being flooded
bin stuck inside for 4 days so i have bin playing lots of animal crossing!

the storm finally left us today and headed to north Carolina sux for them guys. but i thought since it was gone i could go outside right? eeeeee wrong! lol it left but we r still getting the back end of the storm and so it still is raining none stop so bored!!! well at least i have my animal crossing and TBT forums!

I am a resident of Florida and I have experienced harsh weather conditions many times. So, I am planning to install impact windows and doors Miami from StormGuard Impact Window & Door. The impact doors Miami will keep my house safe during storm and hurricane. This way, I can deal with such harsh weather in an easy way.

Back