• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling HYBRID FLOWER BONANZA (NEW SKULL WATERFALL!)

I got the dodocode from turnip exchange but I...cant find the island? :C
Are we Switch friends yet? I sent you the code.
Post automatically merged:

There's a tiny dent visible now. Tiny. How cute.

Oops...

Reopening gate.

Code re-sent.

Thank you for participating, everybody! :love: :love::love:

Not sure what's happening

Last edited:
My inventory of flowers disappeared when the 'someone quietly left' message appeared. Sorry if i take a little long, i have to dig the flowers back up again

I think it's a glitch whenever someone leaves the island using the (-) button instead of leaving using the airport. I think you should probably include that somewhere in the rules?

My inventory of flowers disappeared when the 'someone quietly left' message appeared. Sorry if i take a little long, i have to dig the flowers back up again

Sorry about that. Yes please continue.

Is this still open?

Still open, still have more flowers than you can carry!

I think it's a glitch whenever someone leaves the island using the (-) button instead of leaving using the airport. I think you should probably include that somewhere in the rules?

I use the (-) often and it doesn't prompt the 'You have quietly left' unless some was in a convo and a timer ticks down and they have not closed it or the player just disconnected. In this scenario I think there was a disconnect somewhere

REWARDS FOR BEST SCREEN SHOTS TAKEN IN THE ISLAND

EVEN BIGGER REWARDS FOR MEMES MADE WITH SCREEN SHOTS FROM HYBRID FLOWER BONANZA

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

well looks like i missed out last night and now im back this time.

Would like to visit. Would you consider doing a combination of your wishlist items and NMT?

I'm going to accept friend requests. Please no ins and outs for a moment

Would like to visit. Would you consider doing a combination of your wishlist items and NMT?
Yes!

Grum's friend request is giving me error. Please delete it and PM me your FC.

The event went much more smoothly previous 2 days. Going to do it manually in the future to allow people more enjoyment without interruption. I don't think the queue went smoothly...

Last edited:
well youve saved me an enormous amount of time and effort.

Back