• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling HYBRID FLOWER BONANZA (NEW SKULL WATERFALL!)

Somebody told me to try Turnip Exchange today and it didn't go well. I'm sorry, I'm really doing the best I can.
yeah, sometimes it works, sometimes not. but everything went pretty well for me once the turnip thing was left out of the equation :p
since your thing requires a full switch friend code, it wont work too well, i think.

hi! this is my first time using the queue so not sure how it works, but i'd like to come and i signed in as melody ^^

I use the (-) often and it doesn't prompt the 'You have quietly left' unless some was in a convo and a timer ticks down and they have not closed it or the player just disconnected. In this scenario I think there was a disconnect somewhere

oof then that must be another issue then, sorry! It's that recently a lot of ppl on this forum warned against using (-) as there was a newly discovered glitch (i wasn't sure what the exact consequences were tho). I used it a lot as well and have yet to encounter issues but it's better safe than sorry ig

NEXT RESTOCK:
Orange hyacinths
Orange lilies
Pink hyacinths

All others
Post automatically merged:

All types of flowers still available. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Last edited:
momo was me. Apologies about that. Tried to dm you but the TBT server is/was super laggy.

Tysm for letting me participate and for being so generous with your time and sharing these hybrids. 💖

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand, the trip is 9MNT? Also I have the zen style stone DIY if you want it.

hi again!!
sorry i missed you earlier, i was at the store and have been busy for like the last six hours ><

i should really subscribe to thread haha

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand, the trip is 9MNT? Also I have the zen style stone DIY if you want it.

It's 9 NMT when you arrive, or an item +5 NMT. If multiple items, then free.

You fill your inventory with any flower you want.
Post automatically merged:

hi again!!
sorry i missed you earlier, i was at the store and have been busy for like the last six hours ><

i should really subscribe to thread haha

Welcome back! U joining?

Do you have any pink hyacinths left? How can I join?

Welcome back! U joining?
sure if you'll have me!!
i'll be around if you need cleanup after again as well uwu
(have all the blue and purple windflowers been cleaned out again? those are what i was waiting for :p)

Back