• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids - 27 Assorted Hybrids for 20 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I had what I thought was a great landscaping idea for Sheepish. I grew most of & bought a few of the hybrids I needed. Then I placed everything out. Ta da! Sigh. I thought I?d really love how it would look once it was all done but the more I look at it the more I think it just looks really crowded and it?s actually bothering my OCD. I?m going to redo it but I need to make some room so I?m going to sell all the hybrids I won?t be using. Most of these I grew myself so I know they?re breedable. I didn?t try to breed the ones I bought but I?m 99.99% sure they?re all breedable as well. Well, all except the Gold Roses, of course.

All hybrids below for 20 TBT!

Gold Roses x 5
Orange Pansies x 5
Pink Cosmos x 6
Pink Lilies x 3
Pink Roses x 8

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Could I buy 2 black cosmos, 2 Pink Lillies, 2 black Lillies and then could I take all 5 of your orange roses? I think that's 11 tbt ^^

Could I buy 2 black cosmos, 2 Pink Lillies, 2 black Lillies and then could I take all 5 of your orange roses? I think that's 11 tbt ^^

Sure! ^^ 11 TBT is correct. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

Pick up preferred! My Train station is a lil cluttered rn lol, I can come over whenever you've opened your gates ^^

Pick up preferred! My Train station is a lil cluttered rn lol, I can come over whenever you've opened your gates ^^

Pick up sounds good to me. I'll add your FC & open my gate. I'll let you know when it's open. See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie dokie. Gate's open. The town is Sheepish. :)

Alright! I'll be coming as Ashe from Fairlin, thank you! Sending tbt now as well ^^

Hello. I will take your black and orange cosmos and lilies.

Hi! I just want to double check to make sure I get all the flowers you're asking for ready. You would like all of my black cosmos, black lilies, orange cosmos & orange lilies. Is that correct? Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks very much!

Hi! I just want to double check to make sure I get all the flowers you're asking for ready. You would like all of my black cosmos, black lilies, orange cosmos & orange lilies. Is that correct? Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks very much!

Yes, that is correct. I will send tbt as soon as you confirm the total ^^. Adding your fc now, then opening gate for delivery. Tysm!

Yes, that is correct. I will send tbt as soon as you confirm the total ^^. Adding your fc now, then opening gate for delivery. Tysm!

Great! The total is 16 TBT. I've added your FC. I'll grab the flowers & head to my train station. Thanks!

May I have all of your 2 of your black roses and all of your blue roses? >w<

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused. Did you want all 5 of the black roses or 2 of the black roses? Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you! ^^

Sorry! I meant to say may I have 2 black roses and all of your blue roses. c: I would prefer pickup if that's okay with you!

Sorry! I meant to say may I have 2 black roses and all of your blue roses. c: I would prefer pickup if that's okay with you!

That's what I was thinking you meant but thought I should double check. The total is 7 TBT. Pick up sounds good to me. I'll grab the flowers, add your FC & then open my fate. I'll let you know when my gate is open. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Gate's open. ^^

Hi! I know you?re done for the day but could I get:

Black Roses x 3
Black Tulips x 5
Purple Pansies x 5
Purple Tulips x 5

For 18 TBT?

Hi! I know you’re done for the day but could I get:

Black Roses x 3
Black Tulips x 5
Purple Pansies x 5
Purple Tulips x 5

For 18 TBT?

You sure can! I've marked them as On Hold for you so no one else may ask for them. ^^ I'll set the flowers aside in my town and add your FC. Please let me know when you're online again. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

You sure can! I've marked them as On Hold for you so no one else may ask for them. ^^ I'll set the flowers aside in my town and add your FC. Please let me know when you're online again. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

Thank you! I?d like to come pick them up if possible :) I will be on pretty often for the rest of the night now. I can come over anytime! I?ll keep checking!

Thank you! I’d like to come pick them up if possible :) I will be on pretty often for the rest of the night now. I can come over anytime! I’ll keep checking!

Pick up works for me. :) If you're still free I can open my gate for you to come by. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back