• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrids - 27 Assorted Hybrids for 20 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

I'll probably sell these to Reese tonight if there's no interest today. Thanks for looking!

Hi there, if no one has yet, I'll buy your remaining stock of hybrids. My availability today is now till 10pm EST, Monday early evening to midnight, can push to 1 or 2am, Tuesday scarcely between 11:30am to 1pmish, and all day Wed and Thursday.

Hi there, if no one has yet, I'll buy your remaining stock of hybrids. My availability today is now till 10pm EST, Monday early evening to midnight, can push to 1 or 2am, Tuesday scarcely between 11:30am to 1pmish, and all day Wed and Thursday.

Hi! I'm sorry I wasn't on earlier. We had a family barbecue and I wasn't able to be on until now. I'll be happy to hold on to the hybrids for you. I'd much rather they go to someone than sell them to Reese. I should be on tomorrow in the evening/night. Hopefully we can meet up then. Thanks so much!

Thank you, Stella-Io!

All hybrids sold. Closing this for good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back